Community Birthday Council - Level Up!

Kuroyume

Spokes for the Wheel of Torment
Oct 21, 2018
Happy birthday to both PossiblyPudding and Kuroyume!!!

I hope both of you are having a sweet birthday and that all of your birthday wishes come true!!!!

Thank you!

Turn 38 today. Been playing Yakuza Kiwami the past two weeks. Kiryu is 37 most of the time in that game. Virtually everyone he runs into refers to him as a geezer or old man. :suicide-blob::wd_max:

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
PossiblyPudding

Happy Birthday, mate! Hope you have/had a good one!
Thanks! And thank you to ExistentialThought as well! :cat-heart-blob:

It ended up being a very special day. We met the charity goal and someone donated to make me wear my cat head while playing a difficult game which was the glorious mess I'd hoped it would be. Afterwards a friend surprised me by ordering me some Thai food for dinner.

And happy birthday to Pixieking! I hope that you have a great one! :partyblob2:

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
It ended up being a very special day. We met the charity goal and someone donated to make me wear my cat head while playing a difficult game which was the glorious mess I'd hoped it would be. Afterwards a friend surprised me by ordering me some Thai food for dinner.
That is awesome!!!!! I am glad you met your charity goal, I was going to ask if you were able to since I could not watch the full stream, so glad to hear you did!!! :cat-heart-blob:

___

Happy birthday to both Pixieking and FreakOrama!!! I hope both of you are having a wonderful birthday and that all of your birthday wishes come true!!!

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com