Gintaro

MetaMember
Feb 20, 2021
Malaysia

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gintaro and MomoVideo!!! :partyblob: :partyblob2:

hope you'll both have an awesome day! :)

Happy birthday to both Gintaro and MomoVideo!!!

I hope both of you have a wonderful day and each of your birthday wishes come true!!!

Happy Birthday to you too MomoVideo ! 🎉
Thank's a ton! I really appreciate it. Happy Birthday to you as well Gintaro :cat-heart-blob:
My day is awesome so far, I have been cleaning my flat since the moment I woke up. It's past 3 PM so I'm taking a break for breakfast and then the cleaning continues. One wish came true though. I mentioned in May or something like that that I have started balding thanks to alopecia areata. I hoped for a fast recovery and indeed I almost completely recovered. My hair seems to be even healthier than before that atrocious sickness.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thank's a ton! I really appreciate it. Happy Birthday to you as well Gintaro :cat-heart-blob:
My day is awesome so far, I have been cleaning my flat since the moment I woke up. It's past 3 PM so I'm taking a break for breakfast and then the cleaning continues. One wish came true though. I mentioned in May or something like that that I have started balding thanks to alopecia areata. I hoped for a fast recovery and indeed I almost completely recovered. My hair seems to be even healthier than before that atrocious sickness.
that's great news! :) congrats!

• Love
Reactions: MomoVideo

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Happy birthday tet666 and Mr_Horizon!!!

I hope both of you have a great birthday and all your wishes come true!!!

___

Also happy belated birthday to Phantom Thief , I believe it was your birthday the other day, either on or after Christmas, I was not online much those days. Apologies for missing (unless it happens to not be your birthday then disregard my ramblings :tightly-closed-eyes: )