Community Birthday Council - Level Up!

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BO7AMMOOD!!! :partyblob: :partyblob2:

hope you're having a wonderful day! :blobhug:

Thank you so much lashman !!! My wife just got back home and she brought with her cake ingredients, because, and I quote, "Nothing shows love on a birthday more than a homemade cake" so yeah, she didn't need to go through all that trouble but still the gesture means a lot to me :LOL:

• Hug
  • Love
Reactions: Li Kao and lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you so much lashman !!! My wife just got back home and she brought with her cake ingredients, because, and I quote, "Nothing shows love on a birthday more than a homemade cake" so yeah, she didn't need to go through all that trouble but still the gesture means a lot to me :LOL:
oh wow, that's actually awesome! :D you're really lucky! :D

• Love
Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

BO7AMMOOD

Apr 18, 2019
Happy birthday BO7AMMOOD!!!

I hope you have a great day and all of your birthday wishes come true!!!

Thanks a ton ExistentialThought , I appreciate it! Sending love and positive vibes towards you and your lovely little family
💓💓💓
oh wow, that's actually awesome! :D you're really lucky! :D
Thanks lashman , I really am, and I'm very grateful for having her in my life :cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob:

And also for having lovely kind internet pals such as you beautiful folks :photoblobheart::photoblobheart:

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Thanks a ton ExistentialThought , I appreciate it! Sending love and positive vibes towards you and your lovely little family
💓💓💓

Thanks lashman , I really am, and I'm very grateful for having her in my life :cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob:

And also for having lovely kind internet pals such as you beautiful folks :photoblobheart::photoblobheart:
Thank you so much! I seriously appreciate it, and glad to have you in our little cozy community :cat-heart-blob:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Oh no, didn’t check this thread and nearly missed BO7AMMOOD birthday !
Hope you have the best of time with your loved ones. And judging by your post, I have little doubt about that.

:photoblobheart:

BO7AMMOOD

Apr 18, 2019
Oh no, didn’t check this thread and nearly missed BO7AMMOOD birthday !
Hope you have the best of time with your loved ones. And judging by your post, I have little doubt about that.

:photoblobheart:
Thanks a million Li Kao ! No worries man, I'm guilty of forgetting to keep up with this community a lot, so I get it. I've missed so many birthdays of so many of you cool and nice folks here myself sadly, so I'll try to do better this year. But still I really appreciate you and your lovely wishes, so thanks again for that man :cat-heart-blob: :cat-heart-blob: :cat-heart-blob: