News Boondocks (comic strip) RETURNS!

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com

Aaron McGrudder returns with the Boondocks in 2019, with the new strips drawn by Seung Kim
#BoondocksBack The following message is from Aaron Mcgruder. “Did these for fun (and to see if I still could). More to come… exactly how much more is tough to say. These strips were only possible due to the enormous talent of my good friend Seung Kim, who did the animation for the old show - and he’s a busy guy. Thanks to him and thanks to Charlamagne for putting these out for me while I get my instagram act together.” AM

More will be posted here
Media Tweets by DJ POOH (@DJPooh) | Twitter

There are also rumors that a game was being considered, though don't get your hopes up but just pretend it'll be a beat'em-up where Riley has a special attack which'll have Thugnificent and his crew drive by in a mail van and stomp some nuts or some shit.

Also posting for prosperity

SaviourMK2

A Kamen Rider just passing through
Jan 1, 2019
After the disaster that was season 4 I was hoping they'd just let Boondocks end. I'm hoping this isnt going to be a Trump-era themed season, not because I don't want to watch it, but I really am just sick of the current political environment infesting my media (I'm looking at you Holmes and Watson...).
I LOVED seasons 1-3, 4 felt like a different thing completely by the end of the first episode.