Community Capcom Cup 2018 | 14 to 16 December

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
Capcom Cup has been great so far, many of the favourites are out of top 8 so today is going to be very interesting to watch. :sf_quackd:

Reactions: lashman
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
These are the top 8 btw

Winners bracket
RB|Gachikun (Rashid) vs. RB|Bonchan (Karin)
FD|Fujimura (Ibuki) vs. FOX|Justin Wong (Menat)

Losers bracket
NASR|AngryBird (Zeku) vs. DNG|Itabashi Zangief (Abigail)
RZR|Xian (Ibuki) vs. Momochi (Kolin, Zeku, Ken)

Will Abigail cause the greatest upset in SF5 history and take the trophy?!
LET ME KNOW TOMORROW WHEN I WAKE UP SO I'LL FIND OUT!

Reactions: Echoes and lashman

Blizniak

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2018
Some amazing matches so far and Yipes is a national treasure. F-Word throwing him off commentary was great too.

Blizniak

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2018
Why is Del the Funky Homosapien live before the finals and not after? And why does it sound like complete garbage on stream?!

Echoes

Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
According to Eurogamer the official word is that 'Kage costs £4.99 or 100,000 Fight Money. Capcom said he is the beginning of the next season of Street Fighter 5, but: "We're doing things differently this year, so we're eager to share the details with you soon! Thank you for all the continued support. We can't wait to show off what's next in 2019!" '
This was so anticlimatic after excellent Capcom Cup matches.

I wonder if the plan is to announce a new SF entry after next years Capcom Pro Tour, either way Capcom needs to step up and bring their A game fast...

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
According to Eurogamer the official word is that 'Kage costs £4.99 or 100,000 Fight Money. Capcom said he is the beginning of the next season of Street Fighter 5, but: "We're doing things differently this year, so we're eager to share the details with you soon! Thank you for all the continued support. We can't wait to show off what's next in 2019!" '
This was so anticlimatic after excellent Capcom Cup matches.

I wonder if the plan is to announce a new SF entry after next years Capcom Pro Tour, either way Capcom needs to step up and bring their A game fast...
It is possible they hadn't finalized the next season's roster, but we'll see.

Echoes

Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
It is possible they hadn't finalized the next season's roster, but we'll see.
Absolutely, it's very possible. The sad thing is that netcode will remain as it is now which is very very bad. There were rumours of a new netcode announcement but after three years I couldn't believe that for a second.