Reviews Cereals r cool

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019

Real talk, I've been eating about 3 bowls of Frosted Mini Wheats a day for the past couple weeks. It's so soothing. The sweet icing coupled with that hearty wheat crunch. Also good even when you dig out that last piece all soggy and soft but flooded with milk in its crevices which just oozes out as you let it slide down your throat hole.

10/10 cereal, would eat again

Reactions: BoosterDuck
OP
teezzy

teezzy

Apr 19, 2019
Just scored a box of peanut butter captain crunch.

I hope it tastes as good as I remember.

Reactions: BoosterDuck
OP
teezzy

teezzy

Apr 19, 2019

While not a bad cereal by any means, Peanut Butter Crunch definitely feels like I'm just eating sugar balls and little more. If I want peanut butter sugar balls, I'd go with Reese's Puffs due to the more complex pallet it offers. An enjoyable bowl, but I'm not immediately reaching for a second.

Frosted mini wheats remain undefeated.

OP
teezzy

teezzy

Apr 19, 2019

Deceptively delicious, Raisin Bran Crunch is a cereal which I would gladly pit against my beloved Frosted Mini Wheats. Taking an age-old classic, Raisin Bran, and kicking it up a notch and a half by tossing in oat clusters and a hint of honey was a power play by Kelllogg's which renders this cereal as one to be reckoned with. The dynamicity between the brisk honey coated bran flakes, with the sharpness of the crunchy oat clusters are fully supported by the mush of the cereal's titular raisins. Enjoy washing down each spoonful with the naturally sweetened milk, and I double dog dare you not to reach for a second or third bowl. Also high in fiber and apparently good for your heart; maybe my second favorite cereal.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Not when you have diabete, they are not.
:loudly-crying-face:

OP
teezzy

teezzy

Apr 19, 2019

Been enjoying Frosted Flakes this week.

So neat how they used to be marketed as Sugar Frosted Flakes. Guess they dropped the Sugar once health became more prominent in marketing. Notice how the first 50's ad markets their "energizing" quality XDD Just what you need, your little runts hyped on sugar. BUY NOW!

They're simple and super sweet. Simplicity is this cereal's strong suit, Frosted Flakes really are GRRRRREEAAAAT