Community Cheater's corner - We cheat because we suck at gaming

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Bum. Too late, i signed up last night in a moment of madness via the WCCFTech deal or i'd have used your ref-link even though i don't think i'd get anything as i used PayPal.

Reactions: lashman

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
ganmo Yes, that was the one. It was posted in the Steam thread. I dithered but then went for it.

Had an issue with the CheatHappens TrainerManager as it demands elevation which is usually ok but it uses Microsoft Webview2 which is flaky under admin elevation. So if anyone is logged on as a standard non-admin user and TrainerManager demands elevation then hangs at "Preparing Chromium" then this may help.

Run TrainerManager as admin so it creates the folders.
Close it when it's "Preparing Chromium" for ages.
Open Notepad.
Paste this in cmd script.
Change the exe name in "NAME-OF-APPLICATION" to "TrainerManager".
Save the file as .cmd into the same folder as the exe.
Run the cmd and Bingo! TrainerManager works.

Code:
@echo off

set __COMPAT_LAYER=RunAsInvoker
start "" "%~dp0NAME-OF-APPLICATION.exe"
It also works on any app that demands admin elevation but doesn't really need it. Just replace "NAME-OF-APPLICATION" to match the game/app exe name and save the cmd file in the same folder as the exe and give it a whirl.

Last edited:

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
Yo does anyone have a trainer for Darkest Dungeon?

I beat up to the 2nd leve and lost. Ppl got killed.

I don't want to grind x many hours to get another A-Team together just to potentially lose. I'd like to finish the game and move on with life.

(Fun game. Just dont have time to grind like that)

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Try Cheat Engine - there's a link here:

Looks like the link is dead... but the tips may help.

Have a look at the Steam guides, it seems that the save files are text so you can fiddle with them yourself.

Looks like the latest Cheat Engine Table on Fearless is broken after an update:

WeMod doesn't list one and i think the CheatHappens Trainer is Premium Only.

Last edited:

ganmo

My Neighbour Totoro
Dec 10, 2018
Plitch seems to have some cheats for Darkest Dungeon, not sure whether it works for the latest version. But even if it works you only have the following cheats to use. Other ones you need to be a premium member

ganmo

My Neighbour Totoro
Dec 10, 2018
Cheat Happens going to make all-in-one app. I guess it will be similar to WeMod, Plitch and few more.

I'm wondering if that means existing Lifetime users needs to purchase a new license to be able to use the new app. Sucks if it's needed since I got the lifetime subscription not long ago..

Reactions: xinek

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Cheat Happens going to make all-in-one app. I guess it will be similar to WeMod, Plitch and few more.

I'm wondering if that means existing Lifetime users needs to purchase a new license to be able to use the new app. Sucks if it's needed since I got the lifetime subscription not long ago..
Me too but at least it was cheap in a sale and i'd imagine they'll offer some kind of deal if they are requiring a new subscription. Hopefully.