Community Christmas Queen Giveaway

AntiZero

Dec 21, 2018
this is the final giveaway, i hope everyone has enjoyed this little giveaway.

for the final one it basically consists off, you can pretty much pick any game you want (including pre orders), if its a pre order game ill only buy it through steam. that means the 3 games from the last giveaway are indeed included in this one.

their will be 5 Winners,

this one is up till christmas eve because tomorrow is my birthday and ill be to shit faced to do anything lol.

Merry Christmas all and good luck
118 will then be mine, and hopefully everyone here has a good christmas this year.

FeedMeAStrayCat

When you see me again, it won't be me.
Sep 19, 2018
Pennsylvania

for the final one it basically consists off, you can pretty much pick any game you want (including pre orders), if its a pre order game ill only buy it through steam. that means the 3 games from the last giveaway are indeed included in this one.

their will be 5 Winners,

this one is up till christmas eve because tomorrow is my birthday and ill be to shit faced to do anything lol.

119! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TheGreenArrow

Ask me about my podcast damn it
Nov 20, 2018
www.thecellarletters.com

their will be 5 Winners,

lucky number 120! Now is my time to shine!!! Thanks for doing this Queen. You rock.

sauce

Babushkats
Dec 3, 2018

their will be 5 Winners,

If I win, can I pick something off ur wishlist and gift it back to you?

Guilty of Being

META MAN
Dec 5, 2018
Texas

their will be 5 Winners,

122! Merry Christmas!

Mephixto

Dec 5, 2018

their will be 5 Winners,

Happy birthday!!!

Cindered

Dec 22, 2018

their will be 5 Winners,

Happy (belated?) birthday! Hopefully you had some good booze.

SpectrumWarrior

Mods'R'us
Nov 1, 2018

their will be 5 Winners,

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018

their will be 5 Winners,

126 is me

Happy (belated) birthday again and merry Christmas. And thanks for this event.
Almost forgot to enter, ha!

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you everyone for joining

the winners are in

number 103 - Avril Lavigne

nujmber 43 - Lashley

number 100 - BAN PUNCHER

number 3 - Mor

number 8 - prudis
OMG, can't believe I won, thank you so much Queen for such an amazing giveaway since the first day and of course congrats to all the rest of the winners, enjoy the games!

:wd_heart::wd_praise::wd_happy: