Deals Deals, Sales, Bundles... Regret!

nofuckinidea

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
What is happening with Fanatical? They started with a not really great bundle and today they continue with a mystery bundle
To be fair they announced it in their lineup. If one of the upcoming 3 bundles is great I'm ok with the outcome of this bundlefest. It's only February. Many awesome bundles will drop throughout the year :)

Reactions: lashman

xist

Healing...
Nov 14, 2018
What is happening with Fanatical? They started with a not really great bundle and today they continue with a mystery bundle
From their pre Bundlefest discussion it seemed like Monday's Bundle would be the main event, but is is indeed a tad disappointing. Their roadmap might hold out a little hope though...

Ash of Gods is supposed to feature too...

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
Reposting from the Steam thread:
  1. Coffin Dodgers - Lmao.
  2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Noice (why does it literally only show one review on the Store page summary though?)
  3. Monster Slayers - Looks fairly decent.
  4. HIVESWAP Act 1 - Excellent, saved me $8 instead of buying it standalone.
  5. STAR WARS The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition - I'm almost certain this game doesn't hold up in 2019, but okay.
  6. Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered - Uh, had no idea this was on Steam, but awesome!
  7. Alien Spidy - Bundle fodder trash.
  8. Skullgirls - Owned from other bundles, but a nice game.
  9. Mainlining - Looks like a cute puzzle hacking game?
  10. Figment - Pretty looking puzzle game.
Not the best "lootbox" bundle I've ever gotten, but a damn better one than I'm sure many people got!

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
Reposting from the Steam thread:
Not the best "lootbox" bundle I've ever gotten, but a damn better one than I'm sure many people got!
There is something buggy going on with languages and reviews at moment. It defaults to only reviews in your language but sometimes ignores everything even stuff that is obviously in English. Assuming English is your language.

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
There is something buggy going on with languages and reviews at moment. It defaults to only reviews in your language but sometimes ignores everything even stuff that is obviously in English. Assuming English is your language.
Oh huh, that is weird as heck.

Yeah, English should be my default language. Very weird, it shows only "1" review in the top summary, but there's like 9000 listed at the bottom. Wondering what's causing it.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
What is Humble doing? Adding a game assets bundle in the normal game bundle day. And the assets bundle is mostly icons only. That's the worst assets bundle so far

And it doesn't feel like they are promoting their game bundles much anymore. On the front page the only game bundle, except for the monthly, is placed last.

Currently there are 8 active bundles:
2 comics
2 book
1 learning course
1 asset
1 monthly
1 game
Total 6 non game related bundles :persevering-face: 5 if you want to include assets as a game bundle...

SpectrumWarrior

Mods'R'us
Nov 1, 2018
Last edited:

xist

Healing...
Nov 14, 2018
Not sure I'd want to play that game, but boy has it revealed I'm up for watching any video games scored with Michael Jackson's Music...

Reactions: Yoshi and lashman

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Getting a bit annoyed that Direct2Drive is still just answering with that exact same tweet whenever someone asks what they're going to do.
It will be a week tomorrow!
Does getting back your money via PayPal have a timelimit? I'm playing with the thought of just doing it that way if they aren't capable of resolving this themselves.

Deleted member 113

The game is a steal at this price.

It's the best "old school" 2d beat'em up in recent years.
And, it has a significant amount of content, compared to other games of the genre. And plenty of unlockables (characters, costumes/colours, modes, ...).

Plus, the developer has done an awesome job supporting the game, with plenty of free content updates.

Deleted member 113

got my money back from direct2drive
Same.
No notification mail or anything at all though. The communication has been.... weird.
Just got my refund from Direct2Drive. Will never purchase anything from them again lol
Yeah. me too.
I don't know how a company can possibly think that the way they have handled this, by not replying to anyone, and after a week refunding their customers without any note or heads-up, is a sensible way to handle things.

I have actually bought from them several times in the past, although it had been a few months since my last order.
Needless to say, after what happened, I can't possibly continue to shop with them. I mean, I never had a similar problem happen, but if it did, I now know the customer support would be non-existent.

OP
Schnitzelfee

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space
Got a email from D2D too with an apology and a 10% discount code.
That's all fine with me, shit happens, never expected to get the game for that kinda money anyway. *shrug*

Reactions: lashman and Deku

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
I took a crack at the Fanatical Mystery Bundle & I got the following:

• Onikira: Demon Killer
  • Funk of Titans
  • Paranautical Activity Deluxe Atonement Edition
  • METAL SLUG X
  • The Invisible Hours (Previously owned from the Undercover Bundle) - Redeemed
  • STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic (Got it in a Steam Bundle) - Redeemed
  • Coffin Dodgers
  • Fahrenheight Indigo Prophecy remastered (Got it as a gift) - Redeemed
  • Orborun
  • Arkshot
7/10 I didn't own. I wish Fanatical would check your library to prevent duplicates, but I guess that will never happen in a loot box economy.

Not sure what to do with these dupes now, probably check who in my friends list wants any of these & give them away.

Last edited:

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
Hey, Neptune fans!

Humble Bundle is hosting a Hyperdimension Neptunia bundle with the main games!

Tier 1: $1 or more
  • Amnesia: Memories
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1: Deluxe Edition Bundle
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1: Colosseum + Characters DLC
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Deluxe Edition Bundle
Tier 2: $5.74 or more
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 Deluxe Edition Bundle
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
  • Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online - Deluxe Pack (DLC Only)
Tier 3: $12 or more
  • Megadimension Neptunia VII Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Megadimension Neptunia VIIR - Deluxe Bundle

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
SNK need to get their act together and release some superb quality portal for all their classics as DLC (something like Sega's Genesis stuff on Steam with the unified emulator and even that 3D/VR room option but better please), instead we're in a situation where some are on this platform, some on the other, some have tons of love almost like ports (like KoF98 UMFE and 2002 UM), some are barebones without basic emulation features (like Garou & Shocktroopers) etc. Every other release is licensed by a different publisher/developer with a whole different idea of what the game should be like and what features to have.

Last edited:
OP
Schnitzelfee

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space
Chrono Triggerer for 5,53€ with code "FD2019"

general Squenix sale, "FD2019" should work with all of them

Last edited: