Deals Deals, Sales, Bundles... Regret!

Dec 5, 2018
Ace Attorney Trilogy for 22,5€ with the code WINTERMADNESS

Voidu kept refunding my Paypal I had to change my main paypal account a few times until it got paid. :disappointed-face:

Reactions: lashman

Deleted member 113

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] is currently around 20€ on Voidu (with the WINDERMADNESS code):

In my opinion, it's one of the best fighting games available on Steam, with plenty of different modes, single-player stories, and in-depth tutorials.

Oh, and a kick-ass soundtrack:

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] is currently around 20€ on Voidu (with the WINDERMADNESS code):

In my opinion, it's one of the best fighting games available on Steam, with plenty of different modes, single-player stories, and in-depth tutorials.

Oh, and a kick-ass soundtrack:

How complex is Under Night? Is it like Guilty Gear or more forgiving?

Deleted member 113

How complex is Under Night? Is it like Guilty Gear or more forgiving?
A lot more forgiving. I struggle with Guilty Gear (I pretty much don't know what I'm doing :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:), but I can play Under Night just fine.
I should note that most of the times I play in single-player.

The tutorial included is one of the best in any games of the genre, and it's considered a great training tool to even other fighting games:

If you are unsure, and want to try something with a smaller entry price, Voidu also has the previous game very cheap (around 4€ with the discount coupon):
But Late[st] is pretty much an improved version of the previous game, with added characters and modes, making Late obsolete after you own the most recent version.

Deleted member 113

Thanks for the info FunktionJCB, I will try to watch some gameplay. We should try to spar one day, I am a fan of fighting games and you seem to be too :) I have SFV, DBFZ, SC6...;)
I would be your easiest opponent. I suuuuuuuuuuuck. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Yeah, I enjoy playing fighting games (mostly in single-player mode), but I don't have the patience anymore to properly learn how to play well. :)

I used to be a quite decent SF2 player, but that was ages ago.
My competitive streak is long gone.

Reactions: lashman and Echoes

Deleted member 113

I had a lot of fun with Zombi U on the Wii U. I should probably pick this up with card monies
I'm still yet to play it (damn my backlog!). :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

But, you're right, there's a lot of great deals currently on Steam to spend your card money:

What's different from the previous game of Under night? I have Late
Late[st} is a greatly updated version of Late.

Besides the usual balance tweaks, new mechanics, and whatnot, this new version features 4 new characters, and several new modes (quite a bit of new single-player content):
-an extensive tutorial mode, that is considered one of the best in any fighting game;
-a Mission mode;
-a lengthy new story mode called Chronicle, which resembles a visual novel (lots of text :grimacing-face:).

The developers have taken the previous version of the game, and really polished things and added new content, making this version a very enjoyable (and somewhat overlooked) fighting game.

If you enjoyed the previous version, this one is certainly worth a look.

Here's a review:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lashman

Yoshi

o_O
Jan 5, 2019
If you've yet to play Bloodlines 1...

$5 on Humble (provides Steam key)

$5 on GoG (basic patch comes installed)

---

Fanatical Star Deal for KOTOR 1&2 pack (provides Steam key)

$3

Deleted member 113

For some idiotic reason, I went for the mystery bundle. :rolleyes:
I thought to myself: today will be the day where one of these bundles will finally pay off.

I already own all the games. :p
The good news is, I'll be posting a few giveaways.

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
Shame they went for it again, I already got that one, but it's good for people who have missed out on it.
For some idiotic reason, I went for the mystery bundle. :rolleyes:
I thought to myself: today will be the day where one of these bundles will finally pay off.

I already own all the games. :p
The good news is, I'll be posting a few giveaways.
I'm tempted to check what they have, but not 100% sure on what types of games they have bundled in. May just do it anyways & giveaway the dupes.

Deleted member 113

I'm tempted to check what they have, but not 100% sure on what types of games they have bundled in. May just do it anyways & giveaway the dupes.
I got:

-The Coma Recut
-Vertical Drop Heroes HD
-Letter Quest Grimms Journey Remastered
-The Cat Lady
-Unbox Newbies Adventure
-Sparkle 2
-Arkshot
-InnerSpace
-Mainlining
-NeuroVoider

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Shame they went for it again, I already got that one, but it's good for people who have missed out on it.

I posted a link that list possible games in the mystery bundle, read a few posts up :D

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
I posted a link that list possible games in the mystery bundle, read a few posts up :D
Thanks for the post man! Took a look at it, biting the bullet see what comes up!
Update - 7 out of 10 ain't that bad. I'll be giving away 2 of the 3 dupes.
  1. Sparkle Unleashed
  2. Zombie Kill of the Week Reborn
  3. Galaxy Squad
  4. Onikira: Demon Killer
  5. Pankapu Complete Edition
  6. The Age of Decadence
  7. Forward to the Sky
  8. Operation Flashpoint Red River
  9. Funk of the Titans
  10. Figment

Last edited:

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/kalypso-pick-and-mix

Neat build a bundle on Fanatical atm:
3 FOR $2.49
5 FOR $3.49
10 FOR $4.99

Also Groupees has an interesting bundle this time around

The $5 tier has these 2 games

Ah well 3 games for $5 is fine in my book~

This upcoming bundle has 3 decent games if you pre order for $1.50 too.

StereoVSN

Apr 7, 2019
Humble Bundle's May bundle headliner is AC Origins. For $13, it is really quite a good deal. Also, Odyssey is $23 on Steam. Not too shabby.

I am tempted by Vesperia as its my favorite Tales Of game. However, I did play Japanese version of it and I am not sure if right now is the time to even bother considering my (eternal) backlog.