Reactions: Deleted member 113

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com

Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle $1

Build Yo Bundle
Even though I own all of these, thanks for the good look.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Bought that "Lethis - Path of Progress" game and i'm glad it was only a pound or so. It won't start as it fails with an assert error reading it's own xml files and it demands admin rights? Really? Oh and the developers seem to not give a shit either, nice.
I'm going to try it at home later and see if i can fudge things with a __COMPAT_LAYER var or an App Compat Shim.

Bollocks am i giving a game Admin rights when it's not installed in a protected folder just because the dev can't be arsed to put a manifest in their exe.

OP
Schnitzelfee

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space

this is a pretty neat deal/bundle for point and click lovers

Big_Al

Miserable old git
Jan 22, 2019
If you like your top down shooters the Recoil Bundle on Fanatical looks pretty good. Not sure why they gave it that name, it should basically be the 10tons Ltd Bundle as it's all their games in the bundle. They are the devs of Crimsonland, which is in this bundle, along with others such as Jydge, Neon Chrome, Time Recoil and others. From what I can see it includes all of their games apart from the newest games like Tesla Vs Lovecraft and Undead Horde.

Fanatical

Deleted member 113

Lots of greats deals today.

Sleeping Dogs, is 90% off on Steam.

The Eidos Anthology pack is also at a great price:

Humble has a sale on the Yakuza games.

And the latest Indiegala bundle appears to be very decent, with a decent looking shmup, a platformer, a top-down shooter, and a few more games:

Guilty of Being

META MAN
Dec 5, 2018
Texas
Lots of greats deals today.

Sleeping Dogs, is 90% off on Steam.

The Eidos Anthology pack is also at a great price:

Humble has a sale on the Yakuza games.

And the latest Indiegala bundle appears to be very decent, with a decent looking shmup, a platformer, a top-down shooter, and a few more games:

I’m thinking of grabbing all those Legacy of Kain games.

SRossi

regretten? rien!
Dec 9, 2018

this is a pretty neat deal/bundle for point and click lovers
deep silver warning though

Kuro

"Oh yeah? Aren't you gonna punish me?"
Dec 22, 2018
I started playing a couple days ago, I don't know how was at launch but the game seems flawless now. Great atmosphere.light and sound design...
Yeah, it's looking really good so want to get it ASAP, shame I missed it during the sale :suicide-blob:

Reactions: Echoes

Deleted member 113

If anyone is still missing Grim Dawn, it's currently 80% off on Chrono.gg (and the DLCs are also on sale, but the discount is not as big):

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
Okami HD - $8

Fanatical Empire Bundle - $4.99 (SimCity 4 Deluxe, Homeworld Remastered Collection, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered, Star Wars: KotOR I & II and Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy)

Iratus: Lord of the Dead - $19.89

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
The price is good, but it's on GOG... I don't really use GOG for anything other than old games.

Reactions: MJunioR