Community Devolver E3 2019 Conference | Devolver means "Return/Refund" In Portuguese

fsdood

Jan 9, 2019
Welp, I still see they teased the new game by hotline miami devs for 1 or 2 seconds. Thought they would show it off this year. Surprised no EGS announcement though.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
PhaZZe apparently the main portion is over ... this "lazy chatroom" will last for the next 2h or so, they might announce something ... but it'll just be some small indie games

Welp, I still see they teased the new game by hotline miami devs for 1 or 2 seconds. Thought they would show it off this year. Surprised no EGS announcement though.
maybe they learned their lesson? although somehow i doubt it

Well... barely announcing anything is one strategy to sidestep the whole Steam/EGS drama :p
and where's Metal Wolf Chaos?!

Reactions: PhaZZe

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
PhaZZe apparently the main portion is over ... this "lazy chatroom" will last for the next 2h or so, they might announce something ... but it'll just be some small indie games

maybe they learned their lesson? although somehow i doubt it

and where's Metal Wolf Chaos?!
Thanks, yeah where is metal wolf chaos

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Oh yeah, well I'm annoying! ..Wait. :neutral-face:

So from what I can tell I didn't miss much with Devolver, huh? Not too surprised I guess and hopefully they really aren't saving a bunch for the Epic Show but again, that wouldn't be that surprising either.

Reactions: Alexandros

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Oh yeah, well I'm annoying! ..Wait. :neutral-face:

So from what I can tell I didn't miss much with Devolver, huh? Not too surprised I guess and hopefully they really aren't saving a bunch for the Epic Show but again, that wouldn't be that surprising either.
i really hope they aren't :(

but since they haven't said anything about Metal Wolf Chaos - now i'm scared they might do this shit with it as well ...