Community Digital Pinball |OT| - True Wizardry

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
The latest Williams tables for Pinball FX 3 are really hard! The Funhouse table is killing me with the ball going straight down between the flippers, while on the dr dude table the ball goes through the right drain every 20 seconds.

I managed to beat bobnowhere score on each table tho. Good luck beating me m8 šŸ˜€

• Love
  • Toucan
Reactions: dummmyy and lashman
OP
bobnowhere

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
I thought I had a pretty decent starting score on Funhouse! I tend to only play Classic Arcade, I haven't learnt the other two yet, though I never understood Dr. Dude in Pinball Arcade! Funhouse is stupidly quick in the Zen physics mode, much better in classic.

Maybe I should read the table guides!
Ge0force Knocked off your Space Station one! :p

Last edited:

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I always play in Classic Arcade mode. Zen physics don't feel right for me for the Williams tables.

But is it me or is the ball noticeable faster in Zen's Classic Arcade mode than it was in Pinball Arcade?

I'm also curious what camera view you are using. I use view 1 most of the time, but the upper part of the playfield is hard to see. The scrolling and zooming cameras are making it difficult for me to predict how the ball will go to the flippers.

Reactions: lashman
OP
bobnowhere

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
I always play in Classic Arcade mode. Zen physics don't feel right for me for the Williams tables.

But is it me or is the ball noticeable faster in Zen's Classic Arcade mode than it was in Pinball Arcade?

I'm also curious what camera view you are using. I use view 1 most of the time, but the upper part of the playfield is hard to see. The scrolling and zooming cameras are making it difficult for me to predict how the ball will go to the flippers.
[UWSL] Funhouse is crazy fast in single player, it's much better in classic Arcade. Been ages since I've played it in PA. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I u[/UWSL][UWSL]sually play in view 2, the most overhead one and sometimes even rotate my monitor though that can be a bit of a hassle due to cables and such. [/UWSL]

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
This thread is so old and I keep reading it as digital paintball whenever it pops up thinking it's some fady esports game, stupid brain, remember this already, lol.

Deleted member 113

Slot Shots Pinball Collection, an indie title featuring 7 different pinball tables, recently left early access, and is well worth a look for fans of digital pinball.

The game plays well, a step above most indie efforts, and while some tables are better than the others, tables like Bass Hunter, The Kraken's Cove, and Super Vixel Land are quite fun.

There's a demo available on Steam, if anyone wishes to try it out.

OP
bobnowhere

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
Slot Shots Pinball Collection, an indie title featuring 7 different pinball tables, recently left early access, and is well worth a look for fans of digital pinball.

The game plays well, a step above most indie efforts, and while some tables are better than the others, tables like Bass Hunter, The Kraken's Cove, and Super Vixel Land are quite fun.

There's a demo available on Steam, if anyone wishes to try it out.

Got a copy, this is pretty good, physics feel fine.

Deleted member 113

Got a copy, this is pretty good, physics feel fine.
I'm glad you're enjoying it. (y)
Yeah, it's surprisingly solid, especially for the price (the game was even a bit cheaper during early access).

Some tables are better than others, but the better ones are a lot of fun.
With things pretty quiet on Steam when it comes to new Pinball content, this one is well worth checking out.

• Comfy
Reactions: lashman