Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com

Reactions: lashman and prudis

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
They have already confirmed that the platform will have all the classic animation content permanently, that's more than enough for me to dig in, hopefully when it comes to Europe EndGame will be already on there so I can re-watch it at home. hehe

So far so good, I will co-use this alongside my Netflix account, both combined will be a great experience in terms of content.

Reactions: lashman

fsdood

Jan 9, 2019
Seems like they have every Disney animated movie, but what about the shows?

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
I'll probably follow the same pattern as my Netflix usage and subscribe when something I really want to watch becomes available. I don't like Star Wars but I really love the MCU so I expect to be subscribing regularly.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
They have already confirmed that the platform will have all the classic animation content permanently, that's more than enough for me to dig in, hopefully when it comes to Europe EndGame will be already on there so I can re-watch it at home. hehe

So far so good, I will co-use this alongside my Netflix account, both combined will be a great experience in terms of content.
Does this include non-event films and cover stuff like Prince and the Pauper or Three Caballeros, and shorts like the Goofy's Hockey Homicide (and the other Goofy 'explains various thing' shorts)?