|OT| EPICENTER Major Dota 2 Pro Tournament | Moscow, 22 - 30 June 2019

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia

The last, but certainly not least, Major of the 2018/19 Dota Pro Circuit will be the EPICENTER Major, the fourth installment of the largest LAN tournament in Russia. From 22 to 30 June, 16 of the best teams in the world will have one last chance to earn valuable DPC points to secure their qualification to The International 2019. The final days of the playoffs will once again be held at the CSKA Arena, formerly known as the VTB Ice Palace.

SCHEDULE

CSKA Arena, Moscow, 22-30 June 2019

FORMAT
  • Qualifier
    • 14 Teams from the six regional qualifiers
    • Two teams each from CIS, Southeast Asia, North, and South America
    • Three teams each from Europe, and China.
    • Two team qualifies as the winner and runner up of the StarLadder ImbaTV Minor S2
  • Group Stage - June 22nd - 23rd
  • Playoffs - June 24th - 30th
    • Double Elimination
    • The final three days of the tournament will be held in front of a live audience at the CSKA Arena

TEAMS

SCHEDULES

WATCH

Last edited:

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Thanks for putting this thread together! The only bummer for me is that it happens the same time as SGDQ. :crying-face:

I'll try to catch what I can though. I always get weirdly excited for Dota 2 tournaments despite never really playing the game.

OP
texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Thanks for putting this thread together! The only bummer for me is that it happens the same time as SGDQ. :crying-face:

I'll try to catch what I can though. I always get weirdly excited for Dota 2 tournaments despite never really playing the game.
Thanks for dropping by!

Just take it easy. I also don't always watch the matches live, especially if it's being held in some NA/EU countries (It'd midnight here). So I just watch the replay in the next morning/afternoon.

EPIC OT, texhnolyze ;)

you might want to add a cover to it as well :D
Done. :coffee-blob:

Groups A and D don't seem balanced at all. A is a cakewalk and D is a bloodbath...
Yeah, it's kinda ridiculous. They simply need to switch NIP/OG with one of the teams in group A and that'll do.

OP
texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia

Kind of miss MATU's news last week.
In June 2019, MATUMBAMAN departed from the main roster of Team Liquid. He had been a member of the team since its inception in 2015. That roster had been together since January 2017, for a total of 892 days, and was the longest lasting five man roster ever in the Dota 2 scene, to date. Together, they boasted an incredible 68% win rate.