Opinion Eternal darkness and the nation of goths. Also how to make darkness and cold a tourist attraction the proper way.

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
Finland sure can be a funny place sometimes. It would be the perfect vacation spot for goths and other vampirekin but no they rather say it's the place where Santa the happy red guy who shoots rainbows out of his penis lives. A waste if you ask me.

I'd rather they'd build a great olden time castle on top of our largest mountain and have a coven of goths as the "elves" and a vampire as the ruler of the castle, would be a much better fit. If they still want to have a long bearded elderly gentleman there, he could be locked in the cellar.

Kuro

"Oh yeah? Aren't you gonna punish me?"
Dec 22, 2018
Finnish people already hate each other, what are you planning to do bringing more people here and make us hate everyone in the world?

Reactions: lashman

CynicatPro

MetaMember
Jan 1, 2019
I approve of goth disneyland. If you want to really cater to goths, all the rides are guarded by security who try to stop you from getting on them. You have to defeat/get past them to ride. Rides include old ruins to parkour on complete with bored security who chase you, An old abandoned haunted house. A gaming room for vampire the masquerade larps. Dungeons to lurk in, preferably with food. Let me climb on the roof of the castle please.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I approve of goth disneyland. If you want to really cater to goths, all the rides are guarded by security who try to stop you from getting on them. You have to defeat/get past them to ride. Rides include old ruins to parkour on complete with bored security who chase you, An old abandoned haunted house. A gaming room for vampire the masquerade larps. Dungeons to lurk in, preferably with food. Let me climb on the roof of the castle please.
oh man - you REALLY should move to Finland then :p

Reactions: CynicatPro