RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
Did anyone say Neymar?

And here's one of Maradroga I made last year:

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Oh thank God, I thought this OT would be about handegg.
Hmmm, a Rugby thread would be good but i'd only post during internationals so it'd probably be a desert unless there's enough real fans about to keep it going during the actual season. lol.

Reactions: Alexandros
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
its crazy how liverpool could end up with 97 points and not win league lol

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Mkhitaryan on right back, Mustafi at center back, playing with 10 players. Arsenal is certainly doomed in the 2nd half.

OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Fucking arsenal hard being a fan at times we cause so much of our own problems

Sir Guts

Dragonslayer
Apr 11, 2019
It’s heartbreaking how Arsenal are losing their last games. No balls at all! Funny how it’s the same team that knocked out Napoli from the UEL!!! Sometimes I wanna quit Arsenal but I can’t!!

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
Tottenham Ajax on now. I'm sorry for Pochettino, but I'd rather see Ajax go through. They had balls of steel in the previous matches.

OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
I reckon Liverpool. Barca defence is very shaky in laliga when teams press or attack they struggled at weekend

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019
The only sport I give a gosh darn about is hockey, but the mention of feet and balls in this thread makes my heart swoon. I'm a disgusting pervert and I hate it.

Reactions: NarohDethan

WahabiPapangu

GarfCumLover
Dec 27, 2018
Winning the league against the rival club feels good man

Watch out for Robert Skov in the top leagues around the world next year. Unreal long shots and free kicks. Oh and fuck Brøndby, glue sniffing cunts

Reactions: Kurt Russell

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
Winning the league against the rival club feels good man

Watch out for Robert Skov in the top leagues around the world next year. Unreal long shots and free kicks. Oh and fuck Brøndby, glue sniffing cunts

It feels GREAT! River Plate won the Libertadores against Boca Juniors last year and it was the best feeling ever. I still only need to watch some of the highlights of the match to get a smile back if something's getting me down.

Reactions: WahabiPapangu

WahabiPapangu

GarfCumLover
Dec 27, 2018
It feels GREAT! River Plate won the Libertadores against Boca Juniors last year and it was the best feeling ever. I still only need to watch some of the highlights of the match to get a smile back if something's getting me down.
Truly is the best. Last year they were so close to winning the league, but lost it by two goals (with only 5 min left of the match as well...). They had banners about winning gold, beers made celebrating them finally winning the league again and so on. Was sensational. This year they are over 30 points behind us now.

Winning the league at their stadium is still the greatest day though of league football

God, that was good.

Reactions: Kurt Russell

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
7th place baby! Won the Everton Cup. Now need Man City to beat Watford in the FA cup and we're Europe bound.

Lovely volley from the Donk on the weekend:

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
A friend of mine bet a friend of his that Liverpool would come back from the 3-0 loss and go through. The other guy wasn't very happy today :D