|OT| Football: Where the council uses their feet and balls

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
Man, imagine if Spurs win the final. Liverpool coming away empty-handed after this season would be heartbreaking for them.

Reactions: NarohDethan

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
Thanks Man City, Wolves are off to Europe in their first year back in the premiership! Amazing turn around, we were 2 divisions down 4-5 years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexandros

Ruvon

Chaotic writer
May 15, 2019
France
cabinetdechaologie.wordpress.com
Things are almost over in French Ligue 1, with European qualifications over.

Champions League : Paris St Germain - Lille - Lyon (still waiting for Europa League Final, if Chelsea wins, Lyon goes directly to group stage but I want Arsenal to win...)
Europa League : Strasbourg - Rennes - Saint Etienne

Relegation race is not over, but Monaco is almost saved. They had to wait 37 games...

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Imagine getting rid of Giroud only to see him trashing you while becoming the top scorer.

He's basically man of the tournament with 11 goals and 4 assists.

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
River Plate won the Recopa! 10th trophy for Gallardo as a manager, he's our record manager now (Ramón Díaz was the previous, with 9)

Also, this perfect man scored:

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
Meh. Really disappointing match. Oh well, at least the semis were great.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Fox Sports uploaded a 15 minute video about the game, I'm kinda impressed that they managed to get 15 mins worth of watchable footage from the game lol

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
that was easily one of the most boring finals I've watched in years as a neutral.

bummer since the tournament in general was so excellent.

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
Hazard finally signing with Real Madrid, Comunicado Oficial intensifies

WahabiPapangu

GarfCumLover
Dec 27, 2018
It was time for Hazard to move on either way. He is extremely talented, but also a player that would never truly fullfil his potential at Chelsea imo, and something tells me he wont at Madrid either. Doesnt have the right mindset to become as good as his talent warrants.

Chelsea being transfer banned could be a bit of a blessing. Lots of loan players can come back, and maybe actually get a chance. Especially if the rumors of Lampard are true, I am sure we will see Mason Mount get some time. Reece James also looks very promising, although his injury the other day looked bad. Then there is Michy and Tammy Abraham who will bre more than good enough to replace Piguain.

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
It was time for Hazard to move on either way. He is extremely talented, but also a player that would never truly fullfil his potential at Chelsea imo, and something tells me he wont at Madrid either. Doesnt have the right mindset to become as good as his talent warrants.

Chelsea being transfer banned could be a bit of a blessing. Lots of loan players can come back, and maybe actually get a chance. Especially if the rumors of Lampard are true, I am sure we will see Mason Mount get some time. Reece James also looks very promising, although his injury the other day looked bad. Then there is Michy and Tammy Abraham who will bre more than good enough to replace Piguain.
Hazard is plenty good for what he is, but he’s certainly not going to be Madrid’s next Ronaldo or Messi. Which seems to be what some fans expect.

Even if the loan army comes home next year, I doubt it’ll lead to a lasting change. As soon as any ban ends, I’m almost certain any youth movement would be aborted instantly. As long as Roman is owner and in “win-now” mode, we’re not going to spend significant time building youth. And Lamps if he gets hired will be gone in two years anyways.

Which is fine, but it is what it is.

Flips

Overwhelmingly Positive
May 12, 2019
The popular app -- used by over four million in Spain for displaying game results -- was found to be tapping into the location data and microphones of users to find bars that were illegally broadcasting games.
That's some Black Mirror shit

Reactions: Ex-User (307)

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
Hazard Bernabeu introduction.

Oh hey, you're here!

Bring over the rest of footy era. There won't be mods who'll ban people saying cunts here lol.
That jersey is gorgeous.

Someone watching Copa America?

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
Fox Sports is retransmitting the CL final, imagine going through that voluntarily again.