|OT| Football: Where the council uses their feet and balls

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
That jersey is gorgeous.

Someone watching Copa America?
I watched our match (Argentina). Man, I wasn't on the Scaloni hate train, since I don't know the guy, but I think I'm boarding it now. Awful substitutions, all "by the book" and very conservative play. I might be a bit spoiled because most of the football I watch is River Plate matches, and Gallardo loves fast offensive play, but Argentina's output today was not only poor, but it kinda hurt my eyes.

Reactions: NarohDethan

His Majesty

Dec 31, 2018
Yup, it's happening lol.

Combined with the transfer ban, prepare for a mid-table Chelsea.
Well we already were playing as a midtable team this season so. I'm pretty excited for one if RLC and CHO get back after their injuries and Tammy/Mount are introduced to the squad.

Ruvon

Chaotic writer
May 15, 2019
France
cabinetdechaologie.wordpress.com
And start of French Ligue 1 too. Half time : Monaco 0 - 2 Lyon

Monaco player Fabregas sent off (with VAR) for stepping on a Lyon player, looks nasty but it seems not intentionnal, so I think it's quite harsh.

But the second goal from Memphis is a ridiculous mistake from Monaco goalkeeper...

And I'm a Lyon supporter ;)

WahabiPapangu

GarfCumLover
Dec 27, 2018
Not worried about Chelsea at all. With Kante, Rudiger and some actual forwards back ready to play, that kind of collapse wont happen. played well until the goal, and could easily have scored two before then

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Not worried about Chelsea at all. With Kante, Rudiger and some actual forwards back ready to play, that kind of collapse wont happen. played well until the goal, and could easily have scored two before then
I hope so, I’m about to buy the fucking jersey.

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
Copa Libertadores Superclásico is on again! River Plate just got past Cerro Porteño so it's a fact that October will be yet another long month for River/Boca supporters all over the world :D

Sir Guts

Dragonslayer
Apr 11, 2019
Still gutted from our game against Tottenham. If we had Ozil or at least Ceballos earlier we would've destroyed them!