Community Gaming Screenshots 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

InquisitorAles

I know nothing
Oct 19, 2018
www.youtube.com
But it hotsamples! So at least screenshots can be high-res :)

I'm capturing mine at 7000x3500 or 6880x2880 depending on aspect ratio.

I have no idea what the point of this is. It just shoots up fire behind it. I guess if someone is giving chase? This car has no forward facing attacks though by default.

Off the beaten path.

Wellspring 2.0

Just cruisin along

Market at night

When I tried to use SRWE for hotsampling it crashed the game for me. Probably because I messed up with some settings, never used SRWE before so I need to take a closer look at it and understand how it works.

Reactions: lashman

jim2point0

MetaMember
Dec 24, 2018
When I tried to use SRWE for hotsampling it crashed the game for me. Probably because I messed up with some settings, never used SRWE before so I need to take a closer look at it and understand how it works.
If you want, I can hook you up with my folder of SRWE profiles. That way from SRWE, you can just click "load profile" and click on the one you want to easily switch resolutions. Any profiles you load will show up in the ""recent profiles" dropdown, which is what makes SRWE super easy.

Alt-tab
Grab the profile you want from recent profiles
Take screenshot
Switch back to your gameplay resolution via recent profiles.
Continue playing

Anyways, more Rage 2!

More Wellspring 2.0

Racing

Ze Swamps

Under the Overpass

One last Wellspring. Compare to Rage 1

Along comes a caravan. Shit's about to go down.

More to come. Can't stop. Wont' stop. Loving this game :)

InquisitorAles

I know nothing
Oct 19, 2018
www.youtube.com
If you want, I can hook you up with my folder of SRWE profiles. That way from SRWE, you can just click "load profile" and click on the one you want to easily switch resolutions. Any profiles you load will show up in the ""recent profiles" dropdown, which is what makes SRWE super easy.

Alt-tab
Grab the profile you want from recent profiles
Take screenshot
Switch back to your gameplay resolution via recent profiles.
Continue playing

Anyways, more Rage 2!

More Wellspring 2.0

Racing

Ze Swamps

Under the Overpass

One last Wellspring. Compare to Rage 1

Along comes a caravan. Shit's about to go down.

More to come. Can't stop. Wont' stop. Loving this game :)
Thanks, I created my own profiles but for some reasons they don't work as intended, resolution is always bigger than I set in my profiles, for example here is my 5K profile:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<SRWE Version="1.0">
  <Profile>
    <Window HierID="1" PosX="0" PosY="0" Width="5120" Height="2880" Style="14080000" ExStyle="20000800" />
  </Profile>
</SRWE>
But output resolutions is 6400x3600. Same with my native res profile, isntead of 1440p I'm getting 3200x1800, and I have no idea what's going on. Going to try to use SRWE in different games to see if this issue is only with Rage 2 or not.

Pjsprojects

Dec 31, 2018
Some really nice shots in this thread,Wildlands & Rage both caught my eye.
Also its nice to see an open approach to a pics thread because it's got to the point on other forums where I simply don't bother posting pics because they are not 10k touched up modded wonders.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Some really nice shots in this thread,Wildlands & Rage both caught my eye.
Also its nice to see an open approach to a pics thread because it's got to the point on other forums where I simply don't bother posting pics because they are not 10k touched up modded wonders.
hey ... we're only here to see how pretty games can be .... no one is expecting Dead End Thrills-level shots from everyone (although jim2point0 sure is delivering!) ... we all just want to see pretty shit :D

jim2point0

MetaMember
Dec 24, 2018
Fine. I have more. Some could be crap. I don't know. I just stop occasionally, snap a shot, and move on to the next opportunity to turn things into bloody pulp.

2 of those use painterly (4th and 6th). I particularly liked the small little town built on top of a ruined overpass. Seemed like a neat idea thematically... but of course it's just a "bandit camp" as it were. Shame they didn't spend more time on world building and story\lore because stuff like this could be neat. But ultimately everything neat in this game will be forgotten except for how fun it is to kill stuff with guns and powers (and it's REALLY fun). So yeah.

Now I'm REALLY out. Until I upload more.

Last edited:

jim2point0

MetaMember
Dec 24, 2018
Last night was a struggle for me. First, spent some time in A Plague Tale trying to figure out why different aspect ratios didn't work. They force 16:9. Which took a while because I've seen screenshots of different ARs. But Otis from our Discord made a fix... I just didn't realize.

So I'd run my custom resolutions and my custom ARs with that, but Ansel's super resolution didn't work. Just gives me stuff like this.

And it also captured black bars because Nvidia is drunk.

Alas.... I'm running the game at 5K all the time now because there's no other options for high-res screenshots. RIP GPU.

Here's a few quickies.

Deleted member 113

Looks great, Durante .
Really cool mountain on that 3rd shot.

I can't wait until work slows down, so I can properly play some games again, and Outward is high on my list of games to tackle (I already own the game, but pretty much didn't play it yet).

Reactions: lashman

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
I also just finished A Plague Tale: Innocence today, and I loved it. Just a gorgeous, beautiful, horrifying, disgusting, fantastic game. I highly recommend it to anyone that liked stealth, action-adventure, medieval setting, likeable protagonists and generally a story that sucks you in. It's great. I took a lot of screenshots while playing because, as you've all noted, it looks amazing.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I also just finished A Plague Tale: Innocence today, and I loved it. Just a gorgeous, beautiful, horrifying, disgusting, fantastic game. I highly recommend it to anyone that liked stealth, action-adventure, medieval setting, likeable protagonists and generally a story that sucks you in. It's great. I took a lot of screenshots while playing because, as you've all noted, it looks amazing.
whoa ... that's A LOT of awesome shots! O_O

thanks for posting all of that! :D

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.