|OT| Gaming ScreenShots 2020 -2021, Where Everything Look's Beautiful

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Aight, Disc 3 screens comin' at ya, but they'll be in Spoiler tags due to how Disc 3 has major story revelations for the game, but I will highlight a few screens in their spoiler title ;P

Screenshots from now on utilize SSGSS Anti Aliasing so the models look smoother, check a few posts back for how to apply them if you have an NVidia graphics card

An elusive Dantarian appears!

Nice tiles on the ground

A WILD RAGTIMER MOUTH APPEARS

An FF6 reference

20 years later, and possibly for 20 years more, these damned Red Dragons will always spook me when they crash in....

I apologize for this...but there is some unfortunate humor to it

This side quest has to be completed during Disc 3, else the key item is missable

Quina's full proper name is Quina Quen, as Quina may be a clan name, however I couldn't get spaces to work when naming them so I just wanted to see how it'd look if I attempted an altered name for them

The area of Terra you explore has a really interesting structure to it

The AI scaling really makes this screen beautiful

A stowaway that you can miss unless you visit the Moogle a 2nd time at least

An FF5 reference

An FF3 reference, the wording doesn't convey it well, but if you'd played FF3, you'll get the reference

Sygmaelle

MetaMember
Sep 8, 2019

Random screens

Division 2 screens coming up next, thing looks utterly insane maxed out at 4k

Last edited:

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
amazing shots, as always! :photoblobheart:
And thank you as always! I've missed sharing shots with everyone here and seeing the amazing ones everyone else posts. It's been too long! :cat-heart-blob:

I know it is supposed to be the other way around, but Shadowlands has a Darksidersesque look to it.
Haha you're not wrong. I've been thinking the same, especially that zone.

And I suppose my char is kind of War like.. I do have a giant sword. Wait, War was a giant cow, right? :thinking-blob:

• Hug
  • Toucan
Reactions: ISee and lashman

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Nah, nah. You are about to open Pandoras Box.
I agree with lash. I really hope that you'll share more. I often feel that mine aren't nearly as great as others shared in here but I enjoy taking them and being able to share them. So until someone tells me to stop you're all stuck with them! :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

No but seriously, if you enjoy taking screenshots too then don't worry about it. Everyone has a style that's unique to them and it's always nice seeing new perspectives. Plus your shots are genuinely great. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Which speaking of.. I have more Code Vein!

And a couple more WoW: Shadowlands. (had to sneak in one of my character)

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
oh, but they ABSOLUTELY are! :) i always love seeing new shots from you ... they're always so beautiful! :blobhug:
Aww! Thanks! You've certainly been my biggest supporter when it comes to my shots and you have no idea how much I appreciate it. :photoblobheart:

Of course I wonder how much the revelation that I'm a giant cow changes things? Only teasing of course!

I have so many old shots that I've never shared because I had no where to share them before joining Meta. I might have to go digging through some of those one of these days.

• Hug
Reactions: lashman