|OT| Gaming ScreenShots 2020 -2021, Where Everything Look's Beautiful

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
if you use the Steam screenshot key this doesnt show up
Ah yep, true! The only downside there is during action sequences you'll have a weapon and the hud on screen. Though I suppose it might be possible to turn the hud off. :thinking-face:

The copyright is definitely an issue with the photo mode itself so I'll have to try taking screenshots a few different ways going forward. I appreciate the tip! :cat-heart-blob:

More RE Village

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto
Ah yep, true! The only downside there is during action sequences you'll have a weapon and the hud on screen. Though I suppose it might be possible to turn the hud off. :thinking-face:

The copyright is definitely an issue with the photo mode itself so I'll have to try taking screenshots a few different ways going forward. I appreciate the tip! :cat-heart-blob:

More RE Village

Damn, you've taken nearly identical shots as me. Now I have nothing to post! :p

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Not quite a screenshot and I don't want to clutter the steam thread with my nerd glee but damn I love this ship.

The dakka on it, too. I saw it very quickly before the server crashed on me, only glimpsed at a face in shadow but the approach alone conveyed how big it is. It feels like a flying city.

Last edited:

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
There's a free cam mod available here: https://github.com/praydog/RE2-Mod-Framework - It's a bit cumbersome to setup and use, but still a good alternative nonetheless if you want to take screenshots without the watermark.
Very nice! That will come in handy. Thanks! :cat-heart-blob:

Also.. [sees at least one of Valdien's shots that's almost identical]

I almost took one of that chest from that exact angle and I'm pretty sure I have one of Duke from almost the same spot, just later in the game. :LOL:

And yes, the last one is my usual joke one... but how could I not? I mean, they're adorable! I had to!

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto
Very nice! That will come in handy. Thanks! :cat-heart-blob:

Also.. [sees at least one of Valdien's shots that's almost identical]

I almost took one of that chest from that exact angle and I'm pretty sure I have one of Duke from almost the same spot, just later in the game. :LOL:
Duuuude, I didn't post the ones that are identical, but holy crap. Are you sure you're not me? Or maybe I'm you? :unsure:

These are all the similar-ish shots I have so far:

I took the chest one from two different angels, lol. The one I didn't post is exactly like yours!

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Duuuude, I didn't post the ones that are identical, but holy crap. Are you sure you're not me? Or maybe I'm you? :unsure:
Haha amazing! I've got like two or three shots from the kitchen in Castle Dimitrescu and I think one is from that exact same side.

And that's a really good question. Either we just found out we're somehow twins or clones or it's a case of time travel and we are in fact the same person. I'm afraid to take a picture of myself and upload it only to see that you've somehow taken the same picture. :fearful-face:

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
More RE! Also PossiblyPudding I've posted the similar ones I took in the spoiler. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-tightly-closed-eyes:
You got me beat this time! There's two of yours in that batch that I'll have to put in spoilers eventually. :blobclosecry:

Your shot with Angie is a great one and one I didn't think to take in that spot. :cat-heart-blob:

More RE Village

FunnyJay