Community Giveaways!

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Restrictions & Conditions:

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Vantr is giving away 1 gift(s).

This is a first-come, first-served giveaway. Once you enter, your key will be delivered to you instantly via a PM.

Closed Beta key for Eiyuden Chronicle since I have 2. It should show up in your library on March 14th.

The following games are being given away:

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Gintaro is giving away 3 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Mar 26, 2024 at 3:50 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Humble Extras

The raffle has ended.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Spamlynguist is giving away 1 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Mar 28, 2024 at 5:29 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

The game I've won from Gintaro's giveaway was regionlocked for me, so putting it up for grabs again!

The raffle has ended.

• Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin – Ultimate Edition
    • won by Ge0force
    • (4 entries)

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Gintaro is giving away 1 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Mar 28, 2024 at 1:33 AM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Key is region locked for previous winner so giving it away again.

Below are the list of countries that the key can't be used on

This key is not available in the countries listed below: AD, AE, AG, AI, AQ, AS, AT, AU, AW, AX, BB, BE, BG, BH, BL, BM, BQ, BS, BV, CA, CC, CH, CK, CN, CW, CX, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FJ, FK, FM, FO, FR, GB, GD, GF, GG, GI, GL, GP, GR, GS, GU, GY, HK, HM, HR, HU, IE, IL, IM, IO, IS, IT, JE, JP, KN, KR, KW, KY, LC, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, ME, MF, MH, MO, MQ, MS, MT, NC, NF, NL, NO, NZ, OM, PF, PL, PM, PT, QA, RE, RO, SA, SB, SE, SG, SH, SI, SJ, SK, SM, SX, TF, TW, UM, US, VA, VC, VG, VI, WF, YT

The raffle has ended.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Gintaro is giving away 1 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Mar 29, 2024 at 9:35 AM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Key is region locked for previous winner so giving it away again.

Below are the list of countries that the key can't be used on

This key is not available in the countries listed below: AD, AE, AG, AI, AQ, AS, AT, AU, AW, AX, BB, BE, BG, BH, BL, BM, BQ, BS, BV, CA, CC, CH, CK, CN, CW, CX, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FJ, FK, FM, FO, FR, GB, GD, GF, GG, GI, GL, GP, GR, GS, GU, GY, HK, HM, HR, HU, IE, IL, IM, IO, IS, IT, JE, JP, KN, KR, KW, KY, LC, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, ME, MF, MH, MO, MQ, MS, MT, NC, NF, NL, NO, NZ, OM, PF, PL, PM, PT, QA, RE, RO, SA, SB, SE, SG, SH, SI, SJ, SK, SM, SX, TF, TW, UM, US, VA, VC, VG, VI, WF, YT

The raffle has ended.

• Comfy
Reactions: Parsnip

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com
Region locks, gotta love them. :toucan:
Indeed. Btw, for future reference the lovely folks at steamtrades discussions are very useful to find out the region locking in bundles. You can find what the region restrictions are for each bundle fairly quickly if you guys want to do a giveaway.

Like the current humble bundle for example.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Malaysia which is SEA region, it would probably have the same restrictions with the Saints Row key above. Damn region locking really sucks for situation like this 😔
If someone here is from the SEA region, here's the code for Warhammer Age of Sigmar:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Be nice and thank Gintaro if you claim it!

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Sadrac is giving away 1 gift(s).

This is a first-come, first-served giveaway. Once you enter, your key will be delivered to you instantly via a PM.

Enter only if you are from Latam, quite sure it can only be redeemed there.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! CommodoreKong is giving away 1 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Apr 2, 2024 at 6:32 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

This is the key from Sadrac.

I totally missed in the post that it was for Latam territories only so putting it out for a giveaway again.

The raffle has ended.

Reactions: Line and Sadrac

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Dragon1893 is giving away 1 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Apr 3, 2024 at 7:14 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Wasn't able to redeem the key. Didn't see the message explaining that this is the same LATAM key from the previous giveaway.
Sorry...

The raffle has ended.