Community Giveaways!

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
My won games to given games ratio about 2 to 1.

Kind of expected it to be larger tbh, haven't exactly been in good financial situation for like the past 3-4 years or whatever so not that many giveaways from me, but then I haven't won that many either so it balances out in the end.

• Comfy
Reactions: xinek and KainXVIII

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Restrictions & Conditions:

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! fantomena is giving away 9 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Mar 12, 2023 at 11:55 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Stuff from forgotten Humble choice bundles. I think everything should work.

The raffle has ended.

The following games are being given away:

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! LEANIJA is giving away 19 gift(s).

This is a first-come, first-served giveaway. Once you enter, your key will be delivered to you instantly via a PM.

there have been quite a few leftovers from the "last" giveaway, so here they are again. halfway through i got a bit lazy with linking storepages, sorry ;)

after the raffle is over it turns into a first-come, first-serves kinda deal (didnt know that was possible, will use that more often now)

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
the previous giveaway I mentioned is this one - in case you need the storepage links

Kiru

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
As you may have noticed, I have won Elden Ring, thanks to Joe Spangle. Now the problem is that they region locked the keys after launch and I can't activate it on my account because it's currently set to US region because I redemeed a $15 Prepaid VISA card I had won some time ago.
I'm normally based in Germany, so I guess the UK key from the raffle should work if I switch back... based on a little steam.db research I did.... I'm still not sure if I should switch back just to activate the game... I generally miss out on the activation of banned games here in Germany so the US region had some advantages.... I'll have to think about and might reraffle the game to you guys later. Maybe I just buy the game in some kind of GOTY edition with the upcoming DLC.... If I do reraffle it I will put up a disclaimer though, that it might only work in EU. Just wanted to post this in case some people thought I'm ungrateful for not thanking Joe Spangle in this thread. :)

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! FunnyJay is giving away 7 gift(s).

This is a first-come, first-served giveaway. Once you enter, your key will be delivered to you instantly via a PM.

Enjoy some old Humble codes and gift links!

STRIDER has the following region restrictions:

• AG
  • AM
  • AR
  • AZ
  • BB
  • BM
  • BO
  • BR
  • BS
  • BY
  • BZ
  • CL
  • CO
  • CR
  • CU
  • DM
  • DO
  • EC
  • FK
  • GD
  • GE
  • GF
  • GS
  • GT
  • GY
  • HN
  • HT
  • JM
  • JP
  • KG
  • KN
  • KZ
  • LC
  • MD
  • MX
  • NI
  • PA
  • PE
  • PR
  • PY
  • RU
  • SR
  • SV
  • TJ
  • TM
  • TT
  • UA
  • UY
  • UZ
  • VC
  • VE

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
I wonder why :)
I can only speak for myself but I've been meaning to make some giveaways for a couple of months since a) it's been a long time since the last time I did one and b) I won quite a few in the meantime and needed to balance things out a bit.
Also, thanks a lot for Autonauts :photoblobheart:

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Alexandros is giving away 7 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Mar 17, 2023 at 4:10 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Good luck everyone

The raffle has ended.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Futaleufu is giving away 6 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Mar 18, 2023 at 8:53 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Part 1 of 2, pressed enter too early

The raffle has ended.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Futaleufu is giving away 1 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Mar 18, 2023 at 8:57 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Part 2 of 2

This key is only available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is not located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.

• AG
  • AR
  • BB
  • BM
  • BO
  • BR
  • BS
  • BZ
  • CL
  • CO
  • CR
  • CU