Community Giveaways!

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Restrictions & Conditions:

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Joe Spangle is giving away 12 gift(s).

This is a first-come, first-served giveaway. Once you enter, your key will be delivered to you instantly via a PM.

Forgot to pause this months Humble Bundle and I'm not interested in any of them so have at it...

The following games are being given away:

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! sk2k is giving away 2 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Oct 28, 2021 at 12:26 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

I alreay own both games.

The raffle has ended.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! FeedMeAStrayCat is giving away 5 gift(s).

This is a first-come, first-served giveaway. Once you enter, your key will be delivered to you instantly via a PM.

ENJOY ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLES

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Tomasety is giving away 1 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Oct 30, 2021 at 10:13 AM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Currently full time philanthropist continuing helping the poor and underprivileged of the world including orphans and widows.

The raffle has ended.

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Hey Tomasety can you explain this a bit more, please.
Sure.

If you remember about his political stance about a law decision in Texas you would know that it caused him to step away as President of Tripwire although he still holds power on it. I just copied his bio to give a touch of him on the giveaway.

Also sorry if it was a bad take, just wanted for once to do something a bit funny, my humour isn't exactly good.
And also sorry for not posting on meta for the past days, New World got me trapped. I will be back as soon as I can.

But in the end I like to help people that needs helps, I'm that kind of a guy. Even I cannot afford many things I like to help others in trouble.

Last edited:

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018
Sure.

If you remember about his political stance about a law decision in Texas you would know that it caused him to step away as President of Tripwire although he still holds power on it. I just copied his bio to give a touch of him on the giveaway.

Also sorry if it was a bad take, just wanted for once to do something a bit funny, my humour isn't exactly good.
And also sorry for not posting on meta for the past days, New World got me trapped. I will be back as soon as I can.

But in the end I like to help people that needs helps, I'm that kind of a guy. Even I cannot afford many things I like to help others in trouble.
Lol no worries bud :grinning-face:
I don't follow industry much, so i didn't get the reference ha
Thought you were actually doing philanthrophy :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Sure.

I didn't know the reference as well. That's actually bloody funny lol.

Oh, and thanks for all the giveaways from you people!

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Ascheroth is giving away 6 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Oct 30, 2021 at 4:32 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

The raffle has ended.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! LEANIJA is giving away 4 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Nov 1, 2021 at 4:32 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

a bunch of Fanatical spare keys + Guts and Glory again that nobody wanted earlier ;)

The raffle has ended.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! ganmo is giving away 1 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Oct 30, 2021 at 10:55 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Turns out I already had it so here it goes again

The raffle has ended.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Futaleufu is giving away 10 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Oct 31, 2021 at 11:49 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Pick a game, or else...

The raffle has ended.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Deku is giving away 10 gift(s).

Spring cleaning of some keys that I found, hopefully they aren't used keys

Guts and Glory is from Joe Spangle's earlier giveaway. I didn't know that I already have it. So I am putting up for giveaway again

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! Wok is giving away 2 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Nov 2, 2021 at 8:32 AM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

The raffle has ended.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! -------- is giving away 1 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Nov 1, 2021 at 11:41 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Great game, please play.

The raffle has ended.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! FeedMeAStrayCat is giving away 5 gift(s).

My birthday is in a few days, so I'm hoping to do a giveaway each day until then! :cat-heart-blob: