Community Giveaways!

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
It's showing "not part of the required group" on Steam gifts.
What do I do?

Reactions: lashman

Punished Snake

MetaMember
Nov 15, 2018
I think I give up, winning a key this way is simply impossible, considering it all depends on how fast your connection is. Like when I saw the post there were six likes already. I tried the like feature too for Heroes of Hammerwatch, which I got for free from Chrono.gg, but I think I'll just stick with Steamgift, at least here only your luck counts.

i wish we could do a giveaway bot ... but there is no addon that can do that out of the box ... and we can't afford to just hire a programmer to do it :( i'm sorry guys :(
I think Steamgift it's the best option here, I'm using it even on Era.. It's fair, it's free and it's all luck based.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
i wish we could do a giveaway bot ... but there is no addon that can do that out of the box ... and we can't afford to just hire a programmer to do it :( i'm sorry guys :(

NeoRaider

MetaMember
Nov 3, 2018
I think I give up, winning a key this way is simply impossible, considering it all depends on how fast your connection is. Like when I saw the post there were six likes already.
When i liked it there were 0 likes, but it still said "duplicate product" when i tried to activate the key on Steam...

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
I think I give up, winning a key this way is simply impossible, considering it all depends on how fast your connection is. Like when I saw the post there were six likes already.
Depends on how many Queen gifts. Even her first key has only gotten 17 likes, so with each key won there are less competing