Community Giveaways!

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
This isn't the first forum i'm on, giveaways do have the tendency to manufacture drama for some reason.
It's weird.

Reactions: lashman

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
So last one from me, everyone. This is really a nice game, the tail of a great hero, setting out to find his destiny. It's rat out the best game on Steam.

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
Y'all are good people for doing these giveaways. Even I've won something and I never win anything. Kinda wish Steam didn't pull the region lock crap via pricing. How do you do Steam credit giveaways via gifting if you can't even gift something? Limit it to _______ residents only? Naaaah.

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
Y'all are good people for doing these giveaways. Even I've won something and I never win anything. Kinda wish Steam didn't pull the region lock crap via pricing. How do you do Steam credit giveaways via gifting if you can't even gift something? Limit it to _______ residents only? Naaaah.
Yep, I wish it would give me the option to pay the highest price whenever I want to gift to someone from another region, but it doesn't. It's a shame, really.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Yep, I wish it would give me the option to pay the highest price whenever I want to gift to someone from another region, but it doesn't. It's a shame, really.
that's volvo for you ... half-assing their way to victory

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
dont worry there will be more fun giveaways accross weekend for sunset on here, still handing them out accross steam and discord too. most people will hopefully have it by next week sometime. for now its beddy and work tomorrow.

60 sunsets and counting
you truly are the best :) sleep well!!!

Reactions: MegaApple
OP

Deleted member 113

What happened to your avatar, The Queen ? :unsure:

When I opened this thread again, I was thinking who was the new user that was giving away Sunset Overdrive. :giggle:

Reactions: xist and lashman