Community GreedFall Giveaway

Maxi

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Another one also just saying GL and thanks for another giveaway Queen <3

Not entering (don't really have the time for a RPG right now D: ) but hope the person who plays get a hell of a lot of enjoyment out of it!

Reactions: MJunioR and ISee
WINNERS
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
and the winners are

46 - Chairmanchuck

10 - Pranooy

31 - Parsnip

its highly probable ill be coming back to this thread ever tomorrow or monday and doing a few more winners, so everyone thats entered your all good (and the winners numbers if they draw again tomorrow ill just reroll that number) and anyone who hasnt entered yet feel free too starting with 71 for next entry

Pranooy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 8, 2018
and the winners are

46 - Chairmanchuck

10 - Pranooy

31 - Parsnip

its highly probable ill be coming back to this thread ever tomorrow or monday and doing a few more winners, so everyone thats entered your all good (and the winners numbers if they draw again tomorrow ill just reroll that number) and anyone who hasnt entered yet feel free too starting with 71 for next entry
Shieet, I won. That's unexpected.
Thanks Queen.
(Also congrats to other Winners)

oipic

Resident Lurker
Sep 19, 2018
Congrats. peeps - enjoy!

OK, I've watched a bunch of gameplay now, so I'm in for the second chance draw - thank you, our Queen.

72!

Reactions: MJunioR and lashman

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
and the winners are

46 - Chairmanchuck

10 - Pranooy

31 - Parsnip

Congrats people, enjoy this amazing game 🎉 🎉 :cat-heart-blob: :cat-heart-blob:

Reactions: lashman