Community Happy 1st birthday MC!

怌Echo怍

鈓é¹æå¾”å‰ć€‚
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Not quite a year for me but pretty close, it's been interesting to see the community grow, and it even passed my expectations to eventually become my main forum. There's no going back now! I really love the people who gathered here and continue to do so. I love that our favor for the PC platform didn't just lead to an echochamber where we endlessly "yup" each other to death lol. I love our Steamthreads and the memes we made along the way.

Here's to many more years! Congrats to us!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Li Kao

Itā€™s a strange world. Letā€™s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
The steam thread is more healthy than ever. Maybe some other parts of the forum could use more user love, but how about letting things grow naturally. It certainly has done wonders so far.

Hereā€™s to a nice second year with the best and most friendly community on the internet :cat-heart-blob:

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Happy birthday MC! Thank you all for giving me a place to share my many cat pictures. :p

In all seriousness, thank you so much for being so kind and welcoming to me when I first joined. I have mentioned before in another thread that it's been a long time since I've posted anywhere and the rare times I've tried I usually bail after a short period.

It's tough trying to find your place within a group, especially one that has known each other for a long time. And when you're someone like me who deals with severe depression on top of just kind of being a weird dude, it can make that even more difficult.

But you've been amazing. It's made it so much easier to be me. The incredibly sappy, excitable goofball that I am. And while I do need to get better about posting in the faster moving threads like the Steam thread, I'm never afraid of doing so. This place is like another home now. :cat-heart-blob:

Here's to many more great years! šŸ„‚

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Happy birthday to a great community! I joined in December so y'all got a 3-month head-start. Time sure flies.

I don't have many communities I frequent, but MC is probably one of the only two places I enjoy spending time in. Here's to another great year, and hopefully many more to come!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Happy birthday MC! Thank you all for giving me a place to share my many cat pictures. :p

In all seriousness, thank you so much for being so kind and welcoming to me when I first joined. I have mentioned before in another thread that it's been a long time since I've posted anywhere and the rare times I've tried I usually bail after a short period.

It's tough trying to find your place within a group, especially one that has known each other for a long time. And when you're someone like me who deals with severe depression on top of just kind of being a weird dude, it can make that even more difficult.

But you've been amazing. It's made it so much easier to be me. The incredibly sappy, excitable goofball that I am. And while I do need to get better about posting in the faster moving threads like the Steam thread, I'm never afraid of doing so. This place is like another home now. :cat-heart-blob:

Here's to many more great years! šŸ„‚
:wd_heart:

Big McLargehuge

God Cleaver
Dec 8, 2018
Happy Birthday MC!

I may not be very active here but I want to say that this is by far the best community I have been a part of!
The people here are smart and chill, unlike the other places I've been that were usually full of idiotic fanboys.

Here's to another great year! :partyblob2: