Community Help me compile a list of games with online co-op for their campaign mode

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Me and a friend just started playing RE5 online and now he'd like to know of other games that have online c0-op.
It can be any genre, though he'd like an open world like game if possible.
The main important element is that it has a campaign mode or a lengthy mode where the two of us can go through things together either screwing each other over or helping out.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Wildlands is great in that sense I've play that a ton with my buddies, progression doesn't matter at all and you can set the difficulty to whatever you want for yourself and your friend have it set to be they're shooting foam darts at him

Terraria actually has a pretty straight forward progression system towards that as well, you basically get towards a point and have to "Unlock" the next difficulty essentially while building and what not and you can't really screw you or your buddy over

Risk of Rain or Risk of Rain 2 is great if you want a quick game to just hop in to for playing together

Plus Co-Optimus yeah they've a curator as well

Kuro

"Oh yeah? Aren't you gonna punish me?"
Dec 22, 2018
Dark Souls Series
Few caveats to this though, while possible, it's mostly pain in the ass and takes lot of time.
And it's not doable straight from beginning, both need an item and consumable one in case you happen to die.

Reactions: Tizoc
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Oh shi yeah
Wildlands
I shouldve recommended that too
Wonder if it is on sale somewhere or soon...