Q&A I am now a "proud" owner of Vive so what are your choice picks for VR goodness.

Jayson's Rage

I'm THAT Bitch
Sep 7, 2018
Payday 2 VR (get the VR enhancements mod. Good Quality of Life stuff)
SUPERHOT
Skyrim, if that's your thing, is massively better in VR
Beat Saber

There's more I'm sure but those are at the top for me atm

Reactions: lashman

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
-Moss, fantastic game set in some kind of diorama and Quill is an amazing character, really great experience.
-REZ Infinite, it's a mizuguchi game and it's awesome, can't recommend this enough times.
-Thumper, really aggressive and impressive musical experience, play it.

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
Most of the suggestions I'd make have been already posted :D

I'd like to add Hellblade VR (if you have the base game, you have that one for free) as it's actually quite immersive, even if it's 3rd person view.
The Dolphin VR mod is also great if you don't mind fiddling with emulation (there's a Super Bunnyhop video about PSVR on PC that talks about it here )
Everspace is also pretty good with or without VR, and I enjoyed Battlezone as well.

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space
Space Pirate Trainer is super fun
Elite Dangerous is amazeballs
Thumper
RecRoom for online shenanigans
Thumper

And Euro Truck 2 of course
Post automatically merged:

Oh, and give Google earth vr a go, it's way more amazing than most people think, I love chilling in it
Post automatically merged:

Airtone is cool too
Pinball FX VR
Super Amazeballs was fun too

Last edited:

FeedMeAStrayCat

When you see me again, it won't be me.
Sep 19, 2018
Pennsylvania
Although I have no experience with VR (I totally wish I did, though), I have to imagine Resident Evil 7 is fantastic in VR. It's already great in its normal form, sooooooooooooooooo yeah.

Reactions: Nahkapukki

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Although I have no experience with VR (I totally wish I did, though), I have to imagine Resident Evil 7 is fantastic in VR. It's already great in its normal form, sooooooooooooooooo yeah.
unfortunately they never bothered to release the VR mode on PC once the "exclusivity" ran out

OP
Nahkapukki

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
-Moss, fantastic game set in some kind of diorama and Quill is an amazing character, really great experience.
-REZ Infinite, it's a mizuguchi game and it's awesome, can't recommend this enough times.
-Thumper, really aggressive and impressive musical experience, play it.
Moss looks fantastic.

Reactions: Mor and lashman

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Heed His Words!
If you are into a very synaesthesic experience, unlike anything in any medium, PLAY REZ!
Of course there are caveats. It's pure arcade design by nature, visual artistic choice isn't very catchy, the music is a very specific kind of electronica.
But if all those click with you, oooohh boy will you have a time of your life.
It's a good reason Jeff Gerstmann considers it as one of his favorites.