Deals Indiegala Tokyo Core Anime Bundle

Lain

serial experiments
Sep 20, 2018
I'm going to shill for this bundle because it contains YumeCore, a game I liked (although I didn't manage to finish because of the spike in difficulty).
It also contains Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters and some other games ranging from fine to whatever.
It's just 3,99$.

Indiegala Tokyo Core Anime Bundle

Last edited:
Reactions: lashman

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Just a word of caution, Tokyo Twilight is straight garbage. It's got the best production values of the bunch there, but it's terrible in the gameplay and controls department.

Yumecore though. : ok_hand:

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Just a word of caution, Tokyo Twilight is straight garbage. It's got the best production values of the bunch there, but it's terrible in the gameplay and controls department.
That sucks, I've been interested in it. Is the story at least interesting?
I literally know nothing about the other games (except I already have World's Dawn, lol), but they look decent. Might just grab it.
(And if you and Lain say Yumecore is worth it, it's probably worth it)

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
That sucks, I've been interested in it. Is the story at least interesting?
I literally know nothing about the other games (except I already have World's Dawn, lol), but they look decent. Might just grab it.
(And if you and Lain say Yumecore is worth it, it's probably worth it)
I played it on Vita, but only about half-way through because I disliked it so much. I hesitate to comment too deeply on the story, but it seemed disjointed and focused more on banter between characters. Only problem with that is it doesn't give you much reason to care about the characters.

:cautious:

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I might get this, I wanted Toky-

Yumecore though. : ok_hand:
Oh.

Ganado

¡Detrás de tí, imbécil!
Nov 6, 2018
I don't know if you also meant the PC port but it's atrocious, There are no settings at all, all prompts are 360 controller and no Steamworks features. This game started my dumb hate for PQube, and with no real word on what's happening with Punch Line it's not changing soon.

EDIT: Seems like it actually has Steam Cloud though...

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Hmm, can't decide whether to get this bundle, or the Fanatical one. Both bundles has games I'm interested in.:unsure: