Q&A Is there a type of game in a franchise your surprised hasn't been made

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
For me im quite suprised we haven't had a arpg star wars game especially big budget (the mobile game isn't really a arpg to me)

A strategy marvel game also i think would be incredible especially battle for middle earth style but larger scale

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space
Mario Rouge like... Mario with one life... Die and its back to the beginning :p

Xcom spin off were you play the aliens and fight the humans...

I bet I can think of more later... First random ideas that came to my mind

Reactions: lashman

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
I got 2!

- A tactical RPG in the vain of Fire Emblem that uses the Metal Gear motif with Metal Slug sprite work

- A Bioshock tower defense game.

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
- Anime crossover Musou/Dynasty Warriors style game (not counting the individual games)
- Turn Based strategy wargame for CoD/Battlefield. I'm serious. Tom Clancy's EndWar for PSP/DS and that one Ghost Recon 3DS game by Julian Gollip (creator of XCom) were fun as hell.
- Fantasy FPS in any fantasy based franchise. Basically mix of Dark Messiah of Might and Magic mixed with Lichdom Battlemage (but good)
- Dungeon Keeper asymmetrical multiplayer. One person is the dungeon keeper and the other(s) is/are hero(es) invading the castle.

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
I'm surprised there hasn't been a Capcom vs Capcom fighter. They have so many IPs they could make a Marvel vs Capcom without the Marvel.