Jamestown Plus: 4-Player Co-op Shooter for Steam, Switch, and PS4
Built from the ground up to be an exciting experience for players of all skill levels, Jamestown+ is friendly to shoot 'em up newcomers while also offering the full-throttle challenge that die-hard fans of the genre crave.
Set on 17th-century British colonial Mars, Jamestown+ is a neoclassical cooperative shoot-em-up for up to four players. Lush pixelart and an award-winning orchestral soundtrack immerse you in Raleigh’s battle to protect Britain’s last bastion: Jamestown colony. Jamestown+ features all the intensity, depth, and lovingly handcrafted pixels of a classic arcade shooter, with a modern twist: deeply-integrated cooperative gameplay.
Eight years in the making, this is the definitive expanded and remastered edition of the critically-acclaimed debut title from Final Form Games.
Fun for all:
- Jamestown's wide array of difficulty levels gives newcomers an exciting way to get into the shoot 'em up genre while also offering experts the crisply-controlling intense action they crave.
- Jamestown+ plays beautifully at any number of players - you'll only lose a credit when the whole team is destroyed at once, so you're always happy to have a bonus friend in on the action!
- Play with up to four of literally any type of controller! Jamestown+'s controller detection & key rebinds let you and your friends get into the game with whatever you've got on hand. Four mice? Check. A mouse and three keyboards? Check. A Steam Controller, a DDR pad, a Rock Band guitar, and a Flightsim controller? Check, and also please send us a video of you doing this.
- Two all-new, handcrafted levels set on Phobos & Deimos, the moons of Mars.
- New ships: Brave the horrors of Mars with several powerful new ships and their unique loadouts, including Treason's powerful fusillades of homing missiles, Ghost's mighty close-range Excalibur and shadow double, and The Armada, three new configurable characters allow for 36 possible weapon loadouts, allowing players to craft their own playstyle.
- Countless improvements large and small, including new background & enemy artwork, level layout adjustments, bullet pattern tweaks, and a completely scratch-built user interface.
- The original soundtrack and sound effects have been carefully remastered for 5.1 surround sound, powered by the all-new Gorilla Audio engine.