News Lithium City - an "isometric tactical shooter" cyberpunk game (June 15th)

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
Launch Trailer:

2016 Trailer:

Gameplay:

I thought I'd make a thread on this because it's coming out in a few days and it has almost no presence on the internet. The release trailer only has 2 thousand views. No major reviewers have put anything yet, but initial impressions from some small YTers do seem positive. It's a twin stick shooter where you ascend a tower floor by floor and there's some kind of conflict between the blue haired protagonist and the pink haired protagonist. The music is really good from what I've heard. The gameplay seems really tight, and it's curiously made using Flash. Hopefully that doesn't impair their ability to port the game to consoles, but it seems like reaching a wider audience would be good. The Switch audience would probably be very receptive to this kind of "short burst to clear a floor" kinda game.

The price isn't listed on Steam, but it's apparently $8USD according to the official twitter account. There was meant to be a free demo on the 9th, but it looks like Steam's summer event got pushed back until the 18th or something like that.

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
The description sold me:

Lithium City is a stylized isometric action game set in a neon-drenched world of electricity and violence.

Reactions: lashman