Community MetaSteam | August 2020 - Come Fly With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Readher

Resident Cynic
Jun 23, 2020
Poland
Could be something with Baldur's Gate maybe? Or with Nvidia (Novidya) since there's that showcase tomorrow? I'm new so I don't really know the naming convention yet :p.

Reactions: lashman

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
One thing is for sure, Guerrilla is fixing HZD at a regular basis of patches release that amazes me, really good communication and effective patches for most, we can be sure that if a Sony game releases in a poor state on PC at the very least they will fix it, not like some other companies (I'm looking at you, S-E)

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Did I miss a joke or was Horizon really ported by the Arkham Knight people ?

Reactions: Swenhir

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Did I miss a joke or was Horizon really ported by the Arkham Knight people ?
Not a joke, the game launched in a mixed state and some people (like me, for example) playing it and finished it without a single problem and some others can't even pass the tutorial because it crashes, so yeah, at the very least we should be thankful that they are putting so much effort into fixing it, I would say this can happen in their first adventures on PC as it's new territory for them (unlike Arkham Knight) so I can excuse them for 2 or 3 games, after that there won't be excuses.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Tomorrow is September. Isn't it supposed to be fucking cold now? :worried-face:

Or at least not feel like July?

Reactions: LEANIJA

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Random question. I have a Logitech G502 with the hero sensor, and I have this issue where the cursor will jump a tiny bit after I click it or come to a stop. It doesn't always happen, but I feel like it knows when I don't want it happen. For example, it'll happen when I try to open a folder. I've accidentally dragged folders into other folders many times lol.

Super Fake Edit: So I never hit submit on this reply. I think the solution was a firmware update (Improved click debouncing algorithm) . I was using older logitech software, so I never got a notification. What's funny is that the firmware update wouldn't go through until I enabled onboard memory, which I wouldn't have figured out without a massive reddit thread. Cool.

Here's hoping this helps.

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Creature in the Well is leaving game pass tomorrow, so I wanted to see if I could beat it before then. Unfortunately, the game's not all that great. It's okay, but it's very repetitive and the mechanics aren't as tight as I'd like. It's easy enough to beat (4hrs to beat, 5hrs to 100%), and there are only a few trouble spots that might annoy you. I wouldn't mind a game built off that style, but with actual enemies and combat.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
One thing is for sure, Guerrilla is fixing HZD at a regular basis of patches release that amazes me, really good communication and effective patches for most, we can be sure that if a Sony game releases in a poor state on PC at the very least they will fix it, not like some other companies (I'm looking at you, S-E)
This is great news! Horizon will be the first game I buy when I get a series 3000 GPU!

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I dreamed that Bloodborne, God of War, Gravity Rush, Spider Man and a few other Sony first-party games were announced for PC.

I should stop browsing this forum before going to sleep :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:
Some days ago I dreamed about Ghost of Tsushima coming to PC. It must be a premonition as I wasn't even following anything related to that game. 👀

Reactions: LEANIJA and ISee

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
EA Play has really good regional pricing here but their individual games have awful pricing lmao.

Guess I'm not complaining, $30CAD a year is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.