Community MetaSteam | August 2022 - Remember Ringo, With Great Power Comes No Regional Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
More rumors of MGS remasters. God, I need them so fucking much. I've been really itching for a replay of MGS2 and 3 lately. I own 1 and 2 on GOG but I'd rather hold off for a proper port than play those old janky versions.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Gelf

Apr 22, 2019
8BitDo being really weird with the features on that new controller.

Like, if you want xbox layout for the buttons, you'll have to get either the wired or 2.4 controller, neither which have hall effect sticks nor gyro. The bluetooth pad is the most feature packed, also has 2.4 connectivity, and the most expensive, but only offered as nintendo layout, in black and white colors. For some reason the Ultimate 2.4 xbox style is also available in Pastel Pink.

I was genuinely tempted to get the ultimate bluetooth, but this little feature mess really soured me on the whole thing.

Not that I even need a new controller, so maybe this is for the best after all.
Wonder if you can open it up and just swap them. In an ideal world any multi platform pads would support that.

I've been fixing a retro bit Saturn pad recently and all buttons are keyed to be in one spot only there so I know it's not a guarantee to be the case but this isn't a pad from the 90s.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety
Status
Not open for further replies.