yeah, he changed DNS stuff around so it's still propagating for some regions, unfortunatelyOh no big deal. I still can't get on unless I use a VPN for some reason, so I just was trying to figure out what's going on.
the horror ... THE HORROR!!!Forced me to actually play some games lmao
i remember playing the og release , was pretty fun , iirc wih few problems mostlywith AI, but no clue how it improved since then and this new patch defintiely sounds funAnyone played this? I've considered buying this game many times already...
Lol! So why didn't Saint Epic swoop in? Oh, right, they only acquire big games they can benefit from their sales or exposure and a 2 year old derivative roguelike style game isn't it. Assuming they speak of Midboss. Indies are running to kiss ass hoping to get some guaranteed moolah but if Epic's was the only platform and Steam died next to no indies would even be able to get their games published to such a widespread audience to begin with...So it's Valve's fault that they failed to be a successful game developer?
It would be great to have a constructive discussion on that topic. However, I believe that very few people are interested in that, especially developers.I don't totally agree with the premise, but I'm completely open to a discussion about Valve having some responsibility for bad visibility or such.
yeah ... we wanted to clone the entire thing yesterday for testing purposes ... and something broke along the way so Phawx switched to the clone, and we had to update DNS records ... but for some reason 60% of them are still tied to the old IP address :/ he's trying to figure out what's going onI acnnot access the site via my browser.
I uae chrome and am unable to access the site.
I deletes the cache but still cannot access.
The fact the Valve's discovery algorithm is neither terrible or amazing doesn't make a very compelling narrative. During the last sale I looked closer at my discovery queue and find out that while I was nowhere near the "everything is a hentai puzzle" people claimed, Nights of Azure did have a lot of influence for a game I played more than an year earlier. Most of the suggestions were still pertinent... but I'm afraid of what may happen if I decided to buy that Neptunia bundle for example...It would be great to have a constructive discussion on that topic. However, I believe that very few people are interested in that, especially developers.
DNS propagation really is a pain. Over here using Google's it appears to be back to normal, but of course, you must let google collect even more data on you...no, no ... we broke it and now we're trying to fix it, lol
yeah ... we wanted to clone the entire thing yesterday for testing purposes ... and something broke along the way so Phawx switched to the clone, and we had to update DNS records ... but for some reason 60% of them are still tied to the old IP address :/ he's trying to figure out what's going on
sorry about that
...Badge crafting and inventory performance changes
We've made some changes to badge crafting and improvements to inventory page performance. Here's what's changed:
There are some more changes for viewing very large inventories (more than one thousand items):
- Sale badges remain craftable after cards expire, provided you had enough cards in your inventory when the cards expired. If you forgot to craft at the end of a past sale, now's your chance!
- When crafting a badge, you can now craft multiple levels at once.
- The mobile view of the inventory page should load much faster.
- The find-as-you-type filter for inventory should perform better.
Some other nitty-gritty details:
- In general large inventories should load much faster when first visiting the inventory page.
- Results for the find-as-you-type filter should appear immediately with more results appearing as inventory items load in the background.
- When turning items into gems or selling items on the market, instead of automatically reloading, the used items will be grayed out. When you're done, there's a button to refresh the inventory with the results. This makes it a bit faster when turning multiple items in to gems.
- Crafting badges from past sales won't drop coupons, sale cards for other sales, or any of the sale-specific items they dropped during the sale (like Salien items).
- Crafting multiple levels at a time is limited to 100 at a time. When crafting more than 5 levels at a time, the animation will only show 5 sets of cards. The results screen will still show all the items obtained.