Community MetaSteam | February 2020 - Marching Towards Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Another wrong VNN "leak" too, he was just bsing about having info the release will be "early March" in his last video. And some people keep buying his fud >_>

Reactions: Durante

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
It's going to be painful when the impressions start coming in from Alyx and hearing how good it is.T_T
Don't worry, you're not missing much other than nausea - it's just a VR title, and as such will be forgotten as soon as the current VR bubble bursts (6-9 months)

Reactions: Le Pertti

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Don't worry, you're not missing much other than nausea - it's just a VR title, and as such will be forgotten as soon as the current VR bubble bursts (6-9 months)
I expected the VR bubble to burst months ago. Dissapointed it hasn't happened yet.

And with the Rift S, Quest and Index selling quickly out, I expect VR to fail even sooner, I see VR dead by summer.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I'm giving up on train simulator. When playing the hard scenarios, I'm always getting the "tap changers fault" when going from 30 to 0 while I'm not even touching the brakes. And the game doesn't give me any indication what I'm doing wrong - or perhaps this is a bug, I don't know. What a waste of time :(

Reactions: lashman

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California

potentially even more Capcom OST.

I do have Spotify premium because of how cheap it is for me. I have a student discount so I get it for $5USD a month and I also get ad supported Hulu along with it. But I might not always use Spotify which is why it's nice to have options.

So I guess it was true what Valve said in that one AMA on reddit and that the game is pretty much 90% done and that they just need to fix some bugs before they ship the game out.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I'm giving up on train simulator. When playing the hard scenarios, I'm always getting the "tap changers fault" when going from 30 to 0 while I'm not even touching the brakes. And the game doesn't give me any indication what I'm doing wrong - or perhaps this is a bug, I don't know. What a waste of time :(
It seems it's a common issue with the BR155. A quick look at this thread may help?

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Not convinced, Gears of War, chest high walls, some Destiny like abilities? More videos @ the link...

It looks boring to me, like Remnant: From the Ashes did, but people bought it. This could do better given it's a proper shooter more people tend to like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mivey and lashman

eonden

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018

You could say I am a bit of an influencer.
in cinemas this summer
hmm Lab 008 .... where the hell is 007?

(And, in case you're wondering: no, we didn't skip over experiment 7. It's something we started on before "Play Next", and it's still in the works, but not quite ready yet.)
Taking into account what Lars and Dejooban have talked about, it is something probably related to tags.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I got my Odroid Go Advance, assembled it, and have been playing around with it for the past few hours.

I'm really surprised it runs quite a few PSP games at full speed. Even with 2x native resolution (for SSAA) in some cases.
One of those cases is Valkyria Chronicles 3 so I guess this is what will finally get me to play that.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
What a day of news, huh? literally, it's me going out and BAM! everyone announces something lol

So, let's se...
-Sakura Wars release date YAY, but no PC :confounded-face:
-Avengers pre-orders up, good, I'm not a huge fan of the game but we will see what happens, I have time until Sept 4
-HL:A release date :triggerblob::triggerblob::triggerblob:
-New lab experiment :triggerblob::triggerblob::triggerblob::triggerblob:
-Outriders look GOOD for me, interesting interesting

And I think that's it, I don't think I missed anything else, here's hope for a new "the best of japan" video from SEGA as soon as possible, I want to play that sakura wars game but no way I'm double dipping right now.

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
EFGS (no Italian after all) for Sakura Wars is... very weird. I don't think they're going to get many sales from it. Like, at all.
While they've had Yakuza, the GTA x JRPG only in English for centuries. Because obviously that was unimportant in its more popular territory outside of Japan.

What they've shown of Outriders looks dreadful, from the slow ass gameplay, trash tier loot (but that one is a given in a genre made for hamsters).... and art. Game looks a decade too old. And even technically, it looks extremely backward compared to something like Anthem.

And that level design, holy mother of a shit nugget! A reddish plain full of a whole lot of nothing beside conveniently placed metal covers every ten meters. That's the level you choose for the very first glimpse of your game?!?
The later parts look better, as in, maybe a good third of the way of being The Division 2. High praise, I know. But that first sequence in the dust storm, that would not be out of place at E3 2010.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Now that game is going to rip friendships apart for sure. From what i've heard, modern RISK is a rage machine made of salt and grudges.

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

General
  • Fixed intermittent failures in broadcast, YouTube and other web video playback. If you are currently or have previously experienced this please ensure that the “Enable hardware video decoding” setting is enabled in the Interface tab of settings.
  • Updated embedded Chromium build in Steam to 79.0.3945.117

Library
  • Added the ability to resize the game list by dragging the divider between the left and right panels
  • Fixed the play bar freaking out when scrolled to the top on very short windows when viewing game details for games with very little content in the right panel

Remote Play
  • Fixed VR games getting auto filtered during a VR session when a Remote Play spectator is connected.
  • Fixed several stability issues during launching, task switching, overlay, and shutdown of various games.
  • Fixed custom cursor size on specific games such as Heroes of Might and Magic III HD Edition.

Remote Play Together
  • Added Steam Overlay to the streaming client in Remote Play Together.
  • Clicking and dragging controllers causes them to vibrate briefly for identification.
  • Fixed numbers showing under empty controller slots.
  • Fixed player names displaying in the wrong position for InGame and Snooze status.

Big Picture
  • Added the ability to rumble controllers in the “Reorder Controllers Dialog”. Controllers which support LED color such as the DS4 will also have the controller’s LED color setting reflected in the controller image.

Linux
  • Fixes to Steam overlay for titles that use XInput2

Status
Not open for further replies.