Not open for further replies.

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018
Reactions: Swenhir

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018

Could you please signal boost this? It's confusing that despite multiple PR snafus, like the The Expression Amrilato situation, et al, nothing seems to have change wrt game approval process.
It's also downright infuriating that legit games like Kara no Shoujo 2 or Summer Pockets are getting banned/delayed while crud like Hentai Puzzle games are accepted left and right.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
i need title suggestions for the February thread ... gimme! :)

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Here's to it being only the beginning of the end for UWP.
My experience with them were mostly bad. Just start your own regular store with regular porgrams/games MS.
Ah !
Just earlier today I received a mail from MS offering some of their 2019 wallpapers.
I kinda expected a zip file... was I wrong :sweaty-blob:

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Eh probably PS4.
At the very least Switch, asides of that speculation is served, I would love to see a completely multiplatform release not just Switch/PC but all systems.

I always wanted to play TW101. Hey, can I port beg for PC?
Sure, why not? it's a rumor and speculation, just say whatever you want, in fact, even if it gets confirmed to not release on PC, yeah, again, why not? it's not like you are harming anyone.

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
I dunno how that guy managed to make such a nice business out of Valve circle jerking, most of the time with nothing tangible to share at that. Mind blowing.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I must admit, I have questions.
You can unlock customization items for characters in the SW Republic Heroes game. Among them are Indy's hat and Cad Bane's hat which a player can choose to display on their character.
For whatever odd reason, the hats are rendered in such a way that they are gigantic, that, or it is unintentional and something is causing the ahts to be gigantic.

Reactions: Swenhir

OMEGALUL

Apr 15, 2019
How much millions has Valve wasted on VR now? I hope that gimmick is going to good, Valve is probably in the same spot as Blizzard and hopefully won't piss their legacy like other companies have.

Reactions: Knurek

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
Ah, thank you for the precision, I did not know that. Which of the 6 regions is it? I find it hard to find info online.
Pitlover/Zaun I think? Or was that late last year?

Either way they added a new region pretty recently.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
How much millions has Valve wasted on VR now? I hope that gimmick is going to good, Valve is probably in the same spot as Blizzard and hopefully won't piss their legacy like other companies have.
VR is not a gimmick, as you have been replied about tons of times before, so I don't know why you keep posting the same thing over and over again.

Also, you may not know this, but there are schools and universities using SteamVR tools for education, so I would say Valve is using their VR investment really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.