Community MetaSteam | July 2020 - Blood on the Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Seems like P4G was easy money for Atlus and SEGA.
Hopefully their PC strategy is more clear from now on, to be honest, I can totally understand that SMT 3 doesn't have a PC version confirmed right now due to, well, potentially not having the data or projections of what P4G was going to accomplish, however, I would really want to see this results to be translated as more support and more "day and date" content from them, cause' clearly, there's market for them.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Fate/EXTRA livestream for those interested. Live now.
Oh, so it's that time of the year when I try to make sense of the viewing / playing order of this monster ? :sweaty-blob:
I gave up on the plan to read the VN first, as unfortunately, I can't fucking finish a VN.

So are there anime adaptation of the full VN ? In what order should I play the game ? The franchise has a cult following, but damn if it's not hermetic as fuck.

ZKenir

MetaMember
May 10, 2019
Li Kao as I said before Extra is a setting far removed from the OG visual novel or any of the anime adaptions for that matter, plus the oiriginal version was very newcomer friendly, it isn't necessary to try to "catch up".

edit: it'd be like trying to read all the warhammer fantasy books before reading books from warhammer 40k

Reactions: Cacher and Li Kao

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
Oh, so it's that time of the year when I try to make sense of the viewing / playing order of this monster ? :sweaty-blob:
I gave up on the plan to read the VN first, as unfortunately, I can't fucking finish a VN.

So are there anime adaptation of the full VN ? In what order should I play the game ? The franchise has a cult following, but damn if it's not hermetic as fuck.
I started with Fate Zero and I think it's a great place to start. The thing is, Zero is by far the best thing to come out of this franchise so it only goes downhill from there. If you don't want to read the VN you can watch the animations for each route. One route (Heaven's feel) is currently being adapted into a trilogy of movies but only the first one has been released afaik. The adaptations of the other 2 routes have been available for a while.

Reactions: Li Kao

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
In real important news:

The Minecraft Title Screen Seed has been found!

This Title Screen was the background since 2011 and was only changed with the release of 1.13 in 2018

Some redditor found the seed and the place on 18th July 2020 (the differences on the right and left are because of chunk borders)

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Whew lad, late 2020 will be such a :sweaty-blob: period.
Genshin Impact and the game that inspired it both releasing on Steam.
Genshin Impact is not confirmed for Steam xd

Reactions: PC-tan

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Actually those numbers are from 2 weeks ago and while LittleDinamit Playtracker might be inflated with this one, I doubt it hasn't reached 600k by now, game is regularly at top 25 sellers and still getting good numbers, so yeah, while maybe not 800k, I think it has reached 600k by now.

I don't know why the hell Atlus hasn't updated their data alongside the rest of the games. :confused-face:

EDIT: And data fixed by Dinamit, it's now sitting at 577k :dualbladesblob:

~600k instead of ~800k in just a month and a week for a 10 year old game is still very nice :cat-heart-blob:

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
You’re sleeping on one of the best things to come out of the FF franchise since the 90s
I'll be honest, I've played a few hours of 14 and I found it fairly boring, and I don't want to play something boring for dozens of hours until I get to the good parts.
Maybe I'll give it another try once they've finished streamlining those early parts, but for now I don't feel the need to.

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Actually those numbers are from 2 weeks ago and while LittleDinamit Playtracker might be inflated with this one, I doubt it hasn't reached 600k by now, game is regularly at top 25 sellers and still getting good numbers, so yeah, while maybe not 800k, I think it has reached 600k by now.

I don't know why the hell Atlus hasn't updated their data alongside the rest of the games. :confused-face:

EDIT: And data fixed by Dinamit, it's now sitting at 577k :dualbladesblob:

Thanks for the updated info. That pretty much confirmed my suspicion about why Atlus said more than 500k units sold.
I think Dinamit's data its probably very accurate, since I believe they rounded the numbers down to 500k.
If they had sold 600k units I believe they should have said so, unless what you said may be true and they somehow forgot to updated their own data which would be illogical.

Also, someone asked to be reminded if Trials of Mana (GMG) got restocked and indeed its once again available but I'm afraid not at the original price you wanted.

Reason: Trials of Mana GMG restocked.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Is Yakuza 7 the perfect game? might be :dualbladesblob::dualbladesblob::dualbladesblob:

Also, Steam pre order should be coming soon-ish

Tomorrow
Posted in the wrong thread but IGN says the press release lists Yakuza as a November release across all platforms. (Except PS5)

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Thanks for the updated info. That pretty much confirmed my suspicion about why Atlus said more than 500k units sold.
I think Dinamit's data its probably very accurate, since I believe they rounded the numbers down to 500k.
If they had sold 600k units I believe they should have said so, unless what you said may be true and they somehow forgot to updated their own data which would be illogical.

Also, someone asked to be reminded if Trials of Mana (GMG) got restocked and indeed its once again available but I'm afraid not at the original price you wanted.
We will see, in any case, great figures and hopefully this will push Atlus into releasing more stuff periodically :dualbladesblob:
Posted in the wrong thread but IGN says the press release lists Yakuza as a November release across all platforms.
And it's true, all of it (hopefully won't change) :blobeyes:

Steam pre-order where, SEGA.
Should be today, to be honest, if it's not, then I think we might be the only platform without pre-orders :blobclosecry:

Reactions: LEANIJA

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
About Fate/Stay night :
I had too much free time it seems...

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tK8IaptTTMSNd_V36nSbov_4CEgs-8WIflR47mtZDWg/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD
Status
Not open for further replies.