Community MetaSteam | June 2021 - Alex Kidd in Monetary Mishandling Management DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
[UWSL]フロム・ソフトウェア完全新作となる『ELDEN RING(エルデンリング)』は、本格的なダークファンタジーの世界で、圧倒的な未知と脅威を探索するアクションRPGタイトルです。 発売日:2022年1月21日(金) プラットフォーム:PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Steam 『ELDEN RING(エルデンリング)』公式サイト:[/UWSL]https://www.fromsoftware.jp/jp/eldenr...[UWSL] (C)BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. / (C)2021 FromSoftware, Inc.[/UWSL]

The locale and enemy variety is through the fucking roof.

This game is gonna be massive :face-with-open-mouth-and-cold-sweat:

Reactions: Ge0force

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
[UWSL]フロム・ソフトウェア完全新作となる『ELDEN RING(エルデンリング)』は、本格的なダークファンタジーの世界で、圧倒的な未知と脅威を探索するアクションRPGタイトルです。 発売日:2022年1月21日(金) プラットフォーム:PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Steam 『ELDEN RING(エルデンリング)』公式サイト:[/UWSL]https://www.fromsoftware.jp/jp/eldenr...[UWSL] (C)BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. / (C)2021 FromSoftware, Inc.[/UWSL]

Steam!!!!

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Elden Ring looks like every other Souls game from the past decade, I was getting worried they would do something different for once.

• This!
Reactions: Li Kao

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
Hey pals ! Did you heard about the incredible deal that is Amazon Prime ?
You joke, but here in Brazil its an amazing deal, R$10 per month(less then U$2) for Prime Video, Twitch Prime and some perks at the Amazon Store.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
I can't put my finger on why Elden Ring didn't impress me much. Maybe it's because we barely saw anything concrete as the trailer was heavily edited or maybe it's the fact it looks and feels a lot like souls and maybe I was expecting something a little bit different.
Either way, cautiously optimistic as From is deserving of my confidence.

• This!

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
That looked nice. Dark Souls 4 basically. But since it's not a direct sequel hopefully good cohesive & unique world design etc. all over again like the first Dark.

Possibly more open and seamless given landscapes and horses and stuff. Maybe fresher types of enemy behaviours and numbers and movesets to beat them.

Ooh, 60fps on the tube!
Given that what I love about these games is the world and sense of exploration, an open world sounds like music to my ears. I just hope - pray - that they keep the tedium of retrying hard encounters down.
vs. what was shown at the end of the show. :fireblob:

Do you think shenaningans are afoot? Timmy trying to work a fireman hose with dollar bills?

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
everyone creaming themselves over yet another Souls game, yawn. enjoy losing your past three hours of progress due to a single mistimed roll or whatever and pretending that shit's fun

no I haven't actually played a Soulslike unless you count Jedi Fallen Order, why do you ask

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Personally I'm never touching a Souls games again in my life, so Metal Slug Tactics was the best thing for me.

Reactions: Swenhir

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I hated this show, to the point I began second guessing if I wasn't burned out on video games.
Pleased to read that others felt the same :sweaty-blob:

Now on this is fucking unfortunate but not their fault : I was gonna start Death Stranding in the next few days. Not sure how to react.

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
I'm not a souls games fan but it's easy to understand the reaction by those who are.... that trailer looked really good. Not enough to make me crazy enough to try the game, but good nevertheless :)

And yeah... it saved the show. Only two new games on my wishlist.

sanhora

Baldr Sky
Dec 7, 2018
It looks exactly like what I would expect Dark Souls 4 to look like, which is fine really. DS1-3 are some of my favorite games and all, but if you're bringing in GRRM and start hyping a new IP I was expecting them to at least change the formula a little bit more.

I missed the first 30 minutes of the show but overall it seemed quite meh. Not enough JRPGs. :blobyesanime:

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Someone send Gabe an email about calling Bamco to publish the Steam page already.
All Bandai Namco pages go up 00:00-00:30 (lashman can confirm) so don't expect it until a few hours or even not now until closer the release.

• This!
Reactions: lashman

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Personally I'm never touching a Souls games again in my life, so Metal Slug Tactics was the best thing for me.
Even then, I was into it hard until I realized the size of the maps. Should have called it Metal Breach.

About Elden Rings (I kid you not I was gonna write Dark Souls 3)... I'm non plussed as fuck but I'm over Soulsborne games. Enemy chara design is very very good. A soul open or semi open world, why not, too. But That feels too close to Dark Souls 4 for me to cream my pants.
I'm fucking jaded, am I ? :cryblob:

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I'm sure people will complain about Elden Ring being samey or something, but I couldn't be happier about it after seeing both MAGIC and COOP in that trailer.

Now I have two upcoming games I'm legitimately excited about: Silksong and Elden Ring.

T be honest Elden Ring visuals look dated.
You are completely right.

I couldn't give less of a shit, personally, but it's true. Basically DS3 with (seemingly) larger maps and fancier particle effects.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
I don't even care about Dark Alliance but the voice acting and writing in this trailer just amaze me. How that VA is skirting the line between old boomer asked to do the voice-over for a game and genuinely seeming way too into the silly lines he's asked to read. I love it.

I know that voice!

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
This looks promising for fashion souls:
Agreed.

I also don't care much if the renderer is outdated as long as it holds 60fps without chugging on area transitions (looking at you, DS3) and art carries it.

That being said, it's a bit funny seeing the whiplash from UE5's nanites to this in terms of people's priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.