Community MetaSteam | November 2022 - Miles, you gotta go fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
Firaxis just can't get the handle of optimization it seems. Maybe the game will run as it should after the DLC.

Reactions: Shahem

Deleted member 113

One last piece of news, to close the month:

Yuzo Koshiro, the awesome composer behind the soundtracks for series like Streets of Rage, ActRaiser, Shinobi, Etrian Odyssey, and many more, is developing a brand new shmup for the Mega Drive/Genesis (and obviously doing the soundtrack as well):

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
So is Iceborn that great an xpac for Monster Hunter ? I’m more interested into Rise but my ocd is killing me. Is it as long as the base game ?

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
So is Iceborn that great an xpac for Monster Hunter ? I’m more interested into Rise but my ocd is killing me. Is it as long as the base game ?
While I haven't played Iceborne yet, I hear that it is a great expansion, it has a higher difficulty rank, master rank, with MHW monsters having new attack patterns and such, new variations of monsters, new and returning monsters, new area, new story and such.

I hear that doing just the story alone is a comparable length to doing the story in MHW, or maybe just a bit shorter?

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
Got to say, I think Darktide is going to be on my Game of the Year list. Still doesn't beat out Vampire Survivors for me. But it is up there with the best I have played. Admittedly I haven'y played a lot this year though.

I am biased as well. I have a fairly large imperial guard force that has been bolstered with the new Cadia Stands box. I love both the Ciaphas Cain and Gaunts Ghosts books (both series are well worth a read). But having a lot of fun with it.

I am just waiting to see where The Callisto Protocol lands

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
IMO Iceborne fixes a lot of issues I had with base World but also introduces new ones. It's great content wise but Clutch Claw was a fucking disaster that pretty much ruins the game once you know how to use it properly.

Also fuck the Guiding Lands.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.