News No Launch Date? No Problem! Pre-order Biomutant Atomic Ed. for $400 USD

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
THQ Nordic is packing a ton of items into the Biomutant Atomic Edition that will cost $399.99 USD, including a High Detail Diorama (60cm/23" long, 25cm/10" width, 30cm/12" height), the game, a steelbook, a L/XL t-shirt, an oversized mousepad (80cm/31" x 35cm/14"), artwork on Fabric A1 size, Biomutant's soundtrack, and a premium box.
The Biomutant Collector's Edition will cost $119.99 USD and includes the game, a figurine, artwork on Fabric A1 size, Biomutant's soundtrack, and a premium box.
Releasing arguably the highest-priced "collector's edition" in recent memory? Ever? With no release date in sight, or comment on which platform the PC version will be on?

It's a bold strategy. Let's see how it plays out!

Last edited:

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
Love how you can pre order the pc version and nowhere does it say what type of key (epic obviously, we all know it's happening) you get. They are not even bothering to treat the customer with even the most basic level of respect now.

Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Love how you can pre order the pc version and no where does it say what type of key (epic obviously, we all know it's happening) you get. They are not even bothering to treat the customer with even the most basic level of respect now.
yeah, i was about to say the same thing ... we don't even know if it's going to be on steam ... so yeah, good luck pre-ordering that game

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
I'll take two; can I pay immediately? I don't like to wait while I'm getting screwed.

Reactions: Crayon