Community PC Gaming - A Highlight of July 2019 releases

Deleted member 113

Thanks for your hard work, Tizoc .:cat-heart-blob:

Despite not having many "AAA" launches (outside of Wolfenstein: Youngblood, and not much more), July will be yet another great month for me.

Lots of cool stuff coming out that I'm looking forward to, like new games (Blazing Chrome, Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, Night Call, Eagle Island, Alternate Jake Hunter: DAEDALUS The Awakening of Golden Jazz), expansions to existing games I enjoyed (Underrail: Expedition, Mutant Year Zero: Seed of Evil), re-releases of beat'em up games (Gourmet Warriors, Water Margin - The Tale of Clouds and Wind), games leaving early access (The Blackout Club), and games launching or being updated in early access (Godhood, Long Gone Days).

And I'm still hoping Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls launches next month. That last minute delay was painful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kvik

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Thanks for all your hard work making this thread again this month :).

Atma looks absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see more of it. I'm very much into this kind of atmosphere, style and setting.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Thanks for your hard work as always, Tizoc !

I'm definitely keen to pick up Jake Hunter, and perhaps a couple of games from the RPG column. Zengeon looks suspiciously like party-based Ys. Not that it's a bad thing.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

lmimmfn

Jul 1, 2019
Omg forgot Wolfenstein Young blood is out this month, hope its not Epic exclusive

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
There are some really cool titles on the list, still don't know what I will buy but something will be on my cart for sure.

Tizoc you forgot a few games like

(Darq might not be July but everything points to a big yes due the regular updates it's having)

Last edited: