Racing

Shoot'em-up

Card game

Fighter

Last edited:

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
Seeing Cold Shadow there makes me so happy. I thought that game was lost to time, but no, there it is, in all its glory, available for purchase on good digital platforms such as Steam and GOG. Wish it came with the soundtrack, because it's great.

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Seeing Cold Shadow there makes me so happy. I thought that game was lost to time, but no, there it is, in all its glory, available for purchase on good digital platforms such as Steam and GOG. Wish it came with the soundtrack, because it's great.

"Nobody hooooooooome~"

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Oh it’s that time of the months again... the one when I get a panic attack halfway though your thread :coffee-blob:

Reactions: Ascheroth and Tizoc

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Btw as far as I know Oxygen has been delayed, They are billions is still planned for June and who knows if inxile will keep their word and release a DC of Bard’s Tale 4, it’s been radio silence since the announcement.

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Once the official word is out on billions' release, I'll add it to the list.
Too lazy to edit this dang thing atm but we'll see, Is till need to up this up on Era.

Reactions: Swenhir and Prodigy

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Damn there looks like there is some quality titles coming out. A few games like pedro are finally releasing as well.
Amazing thread, great work.

Reactions: Ascheroth and Tizoc

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019
What's the word on those Disney games? They're randomly dropping a 90s pc sidescroller based on Hercules?! Lmfao dope

Reactions: Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
What's the word on those Disney games? They're randomly dropping a 90s pc sidescroller based on Hercules?! Lmfao dope
I enjoyed the hell out of them as a kid, but I couldn't tell you how that would translate to playing them now.
The nostalgia is strong with those though.

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Hercules starts out easy, but from Stage 3 onwards it can get brutal. Due to how the game animates+hitboxes it can be irritating to navigate through stages when enemies assault you namley the freaking birds.
Actually most enemies stay in place, and take more damage from your PUNCHES than your sword or any of its power ups! It's a decent game IMO, and if you can accomodate yourself to its mechanics and designs you can do OK.
I still feel like there could've been 1 extra stage inbetween the Hydra and Medusa.

Reactions: JMTHEFOX

m_dorian

Ούτις
May 22, 2019
Ports of Call. Damn, that sent me a very long time back.

Excited about the new Uboat sims too, since Ubi refuses to make SH 3 and IV workable on modern PCs without crashes.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I didn't think I was going to buy anything this month... And then SteamWorld Quest showed up.

Reactions: lashman

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Somehow I missed this thread until just now.

198X looks terrific, I hope it's good. Mildly curious about Banner of the Maid, I hope they English translation isn't too far behind.
Obviously I'll get on that Atelier eventually too but I'm too many games behind right now.

Reactions: Deleted member 113
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
indeed it does ... it's even in the steam thread recommendations ;)
I can't keep track of everything and once I finish a highlight thread or list, I shudder at having to do it again for the next month :v

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I can't keep track of everything and once I finish a highlight thread or list, I shudder at having to do it again for the next month :v
yeah, i imagine it takes a loooot of time to do :p

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I legit wonder if there is an AI software that can just replicate how I make these listings via Notepad @_@

Reactions: lashman

DeejayDoom

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
Relaxed month for me, Only gonna get Bloodstained, Master Blaster, Octopath, God Wars, Super Neptunia RPG and, maybe, Toki.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
There's no store page admittedly but we're getting the first expansion for Hitman 2 also on June 25th ^_^

I'll be getting that, along with My Friend Pedro, Bloodstained and Trover Saves the Universe :)

Thanks for the thread!

Looking forward to the A Hat in Time addon and Bloodstained.

Also, Rescue HQ was made around here!
A Hat in Time DLC is already out :D

Casper

Jan 20, 2019
I really want Shattered: Tale of the Forgotten King to be goooooooood. Can it please be good?

Reactions: Routa