|OT| PlayStation Plus IGC | I already own these so nothing for me

AxeVince

Dev of some games
Sep 6, 2018
I usually have one game or two that I bought physical. Doesn't really bother me if they come to IGC, as I share my account with faraway family and they don't have those most of the time.

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
It is good. Ian ages like vinegar.
Post automatically merged:

But yeah compared to modernday games the rotoscoping and movement are a bit much but back then it was amazing how "real" the movements were.

shepcommandr

MetaMember
Sep 21, 2018
Canada... eh?
It is good. Ian ages like vinegar.
Post automatically merged:

But yeah compared to modernday games the rotoscoping and movement are a bit much but back then it was amazing how "real" the movements were.
It has a lot of archaic design concepts, which makes it hard to enjoy now IMO. I still think that it, and Flashback, are technical showpieces for that time period.
At the very least, the game has some academic value. It's something people should probably play to experience, but I don't know if I'd recommend it to someone that didn't know what they were getting into.

Reactions: lashman

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
I wholeheartedly recommend Bulletstorm. It's amazingly fun, and the story is actually quite good if you go into it expecting an action movie sort of thing.

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
November's leaked list is great. This month....not so much.

Kiwami 1 is the only one I don't have digitally on PS4 so this really works out for me.

shepcommandr

MetaMember
Sep 21, 2018
Canada... eh?
After the Diablo 3/NiOh leak last month, I'm skeptical of leaks for PS+.
Kiwami would be cool, even thought it's probably the worst of the Yakuza games on PS4. Bulletstorm is fine I guess.
I've always liked when Plus gets indies, because they tend to be better than the AAA titles.

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
Bulletstorm & Yakuza Kiwami is well worth the pick ups next month. I'm also kinda glad Burly Men at Sea is on there too, been wanting to play that one for quite sometime now. Great opportunity to jump into these.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Roundabout is pretty damn cool too! (especially the cutscenes, lol)

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
I'm happy on the lineup this time round. I've always been meaning to pick up Iconoclasts & Steins;Gate, but never had the courage to pick them up. Hope this fixes things. Will be definitely be picking those up.

Teggy

Patiently waiting for Wet 2
Dec 2, 2018
Well I can get rid of my disc copy of MGS4, so there’s that. I should probably play the game at some point too.

OP
Shpeshal Nick

Shpeshal Nick

I see you on televishaaaan!
Sep 20, 2018
Melbourne
Not bad for April, though I feel, like many others, that they should have at least 3 games instead of 2 or at least a VR bonus game here & there.

I won't be trying either of those games, but I'll happily add them to my library just in case.
I add games regardless. On any platform. WHy wouldn't you?

But yeah, going from 6 games to 2 is just...really poor form from Sony

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
In my case i hardly biy anything for ps4 retail nor digital. So buy ps plus on BOTH US and EU psn is my primary spending on the platform.
Let alone dlc for fighting games which i forget to buy from time to time xp

Crayon

Schizofantastic
May 25, 2019
Oh my God perfect title. It's not always that I already have them, but I never end up playing these. Ironically, so many of them are right up my alley, but if I had the time to play them, I would have bought them already. So same difference.

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
I LOVE Wipeout.... Great month.

Two good months in a row!

Now my spoiled ass wishes for better sales on Until Dawn and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.

Crayon

Schizofantastic
May 25, 2019
Hey ill try darksiders.

The only one of these games I've really played is mgs5.... And I still want to go buy a hard copy lol.

Taborcarn

Battle Santa
Feb 28, 2019
I was actually considering getting The Show earlier this year but I never did, so this is actually a decent month for me. And probably only me, lol.