|OT| Post comething completely irrelevant!

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Yo, what do you call these again?
I just can't ever remember their name.
Talking about the red thing obviously

Reactions: NarohDethan

Rando10123

Sep 15, 2019
Don't drink too much coffee in just one day or you'll just crash during the weekdays. To avoid that, drink even more coffee and regret it on the weekends when you're not having any :suicide-blob:

I'm taking Google Ads Certification workshop and exam this weekend. Wish me luck!
Good luck

Reactions: texhnolyze

Rando10123

Sep 15, 2019
Sakhr What is that crazy talk, not having coffee during the weekends!? The only thing I routinely do every day, is drinking lots of coffee.XD
I only drink Coffee when I need to focus for more than 8 hours or do allnighters so maybe that's the reason , lol. I don't wanna drink it everyday because I'm worried I'll get used to it and won't get the "oh damn I can focus and study for more than 4 hours straight and do a week's worth of work in two days" benefits .

Reactions: Le Pertti

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Ugh turbulent day, first I start by deleting my exes number, then a booty call tells me she is dating someone AND then someone writes me on "bootycall craigslist" kind of site and wants to meet later. XD Pretty sure she isn't a "real" person or she is looking for sugar.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Ugh turbulent day, first I start by deleting my exes number, then a booty call tells me she is dating someone AND then someone writes me on "bootycall craigslist" kind of site and wants to meet later. XD Pretty sure she isn't a "real" person or she is looking for sugar.
What would Kiryu do?

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Hektor Quick question. Is it just for memes or is there a reason Prinz Eugen wears "Deal with it" shades in Azur Lane Crosswave?

I'm assuming it's for fun as Bismark is very wary of Hood in the game whereas in reality... yeah.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Hektor Quick question. Is it just for memes or is there a reason Prinz Eugen wears "Deal with it" shades in Azur Lane Crosswave?

I'm assuming it's for fun as Bismark is very wary of Hood in the game whereas in reality... yeah.
Do you mean if there is a historical reason for the sunglasses being part of the design?

I don't know anything about that, maybe because the real Eugen survived an atomic bomb in atomic tests of the US? Since those tests were usally observed with specific sunglasses.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Hektor Not just sunglasses but the "Deal with it " pixel sunglasses. I just wondered if Prinz Eugen had swag and... i suppose surviving Nucelar testing gives you a right to some swagger i suppose :D

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Seriously I'm kind of super nervous! I really don't want to mess up my chance. She did say that she wanted to see me again but she is super slow to text, so dunno! Think she might be the most beautiful I've gone out with. And I've met some pretty girls!

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Ok now I'm sad, she hasn't really kept in contact so as they say no response is a response so I just deleted her number, on to the next one!

(yes I know it's not good to be so used to giving up on people so fast)

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Ok now I'm sad, she hasn't really kept in contact so as they say no response is a response so I just deleted her number, on to the next one!

(yes I know it's not good to be so used to giving up on people so fast)
You can always lay back and watch anime while you wait (or even better, watch anime with lashman )

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Either my life got alot better or alot worse. They looked into my housing aid and stated I had right for more all along! But instead of saying I have right to it they say I owe it to them.XD

Reactions: lashman

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
My dear favourite lovely little bartender 「Echo」

I have to ask a person of your standing

Why would you ever invent a shot that just Tabasco with vodka

That is devilish and you should feel bad about it

To trap a poor innocent customerwith this

All the schnapps was so nice

And then this

Why

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Mhm, I have heard of Tequila and Hot sauce as well. Even Whiskey and hotsauce. (Some call it a "Prairie Fire.") In Japan we would sometimes do Wasabi and Bourbon lol.

I've never had to serve one of these spicy drinks though. Never been requested. Maybe it's a clientele thing.

Personally I like to serve sweet drinks, traditional ones too. "Tom Collins" have been popular lately. :shrugblob:

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Kimochi warui

Mhm, I have heard of Tequila and Hot sauce as well. Even Whiskey and hotsauce. (Some call it a "Prairie Fire.") In Japan we would sometimes do Wasabi and Bourbon lol.

I've never had to serve one of these spicy drinks though. Never been requested. Maybe it's a clientele thing.

Personally I like to serve sweet drinks, traditional ones too. "Tom Collins" have been popular lately. :shrugblob:
What I had was called a Mexican I believe

It was not nice

It was not nice at all

But yea sweet and slightly bitter drinks >>>

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
I think I'm accidentally in a relationship.o_O A pretty woman from Africa started talking to me on a dating app and we've been talking everyday and even about being something real, but I always assumed realness came after meeting in person but now she is pissed that I'm still "single" on dating apps.XD

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
I cannot respect anyone who call themselves ‘influencer’.
:(
I think I'm accidentally in a relationship.o_O A pretty woman from Africa started talking to me on a dating app and we've been talking everyday and even about being something real, but I always assumed realness came after meeting in person but now she is pissed that I'm still "single" on dating apps.XD
You know, whatever makes you happy! But i would not be ready for such a long-distance relationship