|OT| Post comething completely irrelevant!

z1ggy

No Anime
Apr 17, 2019
I woke up with the wrong foot today, had bad mood all day...and i dont know why.

Maybe its because im getting old?

Reactions: lashman

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Went arse-over-tit on my ride in this morning. Chain came off the cogs and jammed the rear wheel pulling it out of the frame and jamming it solid, went down on my knees on the bike then the front wheel hit the curb and popped out so i had two wheels out of their sockets and a jammed chain ... then i went over the handlebars with the bike following... right by a bus stop for shame.

I'm ok though i think i've sprained and bruised my foot due to how i went down. Managed to reseat everything and continue my ride.
So glad i didn't fall into the traffic and that traffic was very light too... and there was not many people about so my pride is still kinda intact. :relieved-face:

Unfortunately my camera is on my handlebars so even the cam footage isn't that exciting.

Acidote

Omega Yul
Jun 16, 2019
I'm having a septoplastia and turbinoplastia (so, fixing my nose) next Monday in the same hospital three people just tested positive for COVID-19.

Fun times all around.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
I am so close to getting a Tattoo. SO CLOSE. I'll probably book some appointments by the end of this month

Reactions: lashman

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Well, just make sure it's something you really like and are willing to live with forever potentially. 👍
That's the entire reason i haven't gotten one until now, despite liking Tattoos on others.
Well that, and the fear the Tattoo might turn out bad.
But it is time to stop worrying! When i die my Tattoo will rot with me anyways.

I was thinking of a motif like this but with Asuka and the Lance of Longinus

Or, just the Kanji for Kimochi Warui in the same Colors as this shot, i.e. 気持ち悪い with a nightsky for the top third, red water for the middle and a White beach for the Bottom third

Or just this motif of Kaine (Drawn by https://twitter.com/ENRAE_)

Acidote

Omega Yul
Jun 16, 2019
On my way to the hospital to get my nose fixed. I don't care too much for the procedure but I'm thirsting for some water since I couldn't eat or drink anything in the 8 hours prior to it 🙃. And I literally put my alarm clock in the middle of the night to drink half a bottle of water.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
On my way to the hospital to get my nose fixed. I don't care too much for the procedure but I'm thirsting for some water since I couldn't eat or drink anything in the 8 hours prior to it 🙃. And I literally put my alarm clock in the middle of the night to drink half a bottle of water.
Best of luck :) I probably will need to get surgery to get my wisdom teeth removed and I’m also anxious as shit lol

Reactions: Acidote and Pommes

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
Luxembourg just abolished all public transport fares - so you can just jump on any bus, tram or train and travel for free. I wish all countries would do this.

Good. Fares are poverty taxes.
And for the love of anime, if you can vote today, please vote. As MC honorary American (tm) I endorse Bernie.

Reactions: LEANIJA and lashman

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
Back in the Tinder/Bumble game. Honestly its just to fool around, but 0 matches so far ;v I guess nobody likes otakus anymore.

Acidote

Omega Yul
Jun 16, 2019
Best of luck :) I probably will need to get surgery to get my wisdom teeth removed and I’m also anxious as shit lol
I got those removed years ago, but they weren't impacted or anything so it was a breeze. It's different for everyone.

But the nose surgery I just got, damn I'm in pain. I'll push through but right now I feel my head's gonna explode.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Watching Errant Signal's Vaporwave video and i'd totally forgotten about Dead Mall Series.

Reminds me of a bunch of Urban Explorer UK videos i used to watch and should refind and catch up with.

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Speaking of dating apps. I never really had big luck with either Tinder or Bumble, but here in paris I have pretty good luck with Badoo. Not sure how it works in the rest of the world but at least in Europe I think it might be pretty good.

Reactions: NarohDethan

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Of course Biden won lmao
Yeah...I just do not know what to expect anymore...

I just want to live in a country that values folks above all else and does not make their value contingent on what work they can produce for society. I genuinely hope America is opening up to more progressive ideas, but yeesh these past few days have been rough for my psyche.

Apologies to delve too far into this, I know I am new so I do not want to rock any boats, I made sure to re-read the rules a few times before posting this! :notlikethisblob:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Sooo i've worked out i'm both a genius and a moron but i have great troubleshooting skillz. Like an Ork with infinite-Dakka.
Windows Photo app was zooming in continuously, tried other windows setting apps and the same but Firefox etc were fine so it wasn't keyboard. Reset my mouse settings, updated drivers, rebooted PC... nada.

Then 💡! I unplugged my new controller and result! I'd just grabbed the usb cable and plugged it in earlier on without noticing the cable was wrapped under the left stick and this was forcing windows to scroll/zoom/whatever. FFS! I'd even noticed i'd wrapped the cable when i put it away last night. sigh

Also, i think my Steam Controller is dead or needs disassembly as there's a battery stuck in one of the grips :(

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
Hektor

Detecting censors with deep learning and computer vision
Illustrated adult content created in Japan is required to be censored by law. Two common types of censoring involves censor bars and mosaic blurs. For us degenerates living outside of Japan, this means we are also subject to the bars and mosaics. There is a solution, DeepCreamPy by deeppomf that can draw over the censors, given that you tell it where the censors are. That is a long and painstaking process, so I hope to automate that process with this project. This project will utilize deep learning and image segmentation, techniques typically used in autonomous vehicles and computer vision tasks.
:fgo_jannucheer:

Reactions: 「Echo」 and Kvik

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
Also, I’m probably going to have my wisdom teeth removed and I’m nervous as shit