|OT| Post comething completely irrelevant!

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018

A deep dive of Putin's history by his political opponent, Navalny.
The video is getting a lot of traction, when I first saw it, it had 3 million views now it is over 50million. I know the guy who did it is already in jail (and they tried to poison him in the past).

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Seeing stuff like this makes me wonder whether I should start an art thread to share the things and beauty that some people create.

I've always loved Tsutomu Nihei's mega-structures and this is really reminiscent of it, a fair amount of time earlier!

• Comfy
Reactions: Kvik and lashman

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
After just reading that there is apparently a militant far right group in the US that calls themselves "Oath Keepers", I've come to the realization that many of these people suffer from severe chuunibyou -- in addition to everything else wrong with them. Given how I'm sure they take themselves extremely seriously I found that amusing.

• Toucan
Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Hey Meta ! Did you know some people are heated with rare earth elements ?
It certainly seems that way on my last bill :fearful-face:

• Hug
Reactions: Swenhir

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Seeing stuff like this makes me wonder whether I should start an art thread to share the things and beauty that some people create.
Make it so. I'd love to post fan arts (or photography) from almost any media (not just videogames). Not necessarily ecchi stuff mind you, even though I followed quite a few H-artists on twitter.

Reactions: Li Kao and Swenhir

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Make it so. I'd love to post fan arts (or photography) from almost any media (not just videogames). Not necessarily ecchi stuff mind you, even though I followed quite a few H-artists on twitter.
I wish I had the energy to, but I'll try my best to do something soon. I certainly have an endless stockpile of artists to showcase :p.

• Comfy
  • Hug
Reactions: Li Kao and Kvik

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com

This man got some big balls. Respect.
For sure:

"Can you explain to me how else I was supposed to fulfill the terms of my probation and notify where I am?" he said from his glass enclosure.

A prison service representative responded by asking why he had not provided documents to explain the serious reasons that prevented him from showing up for inspections.

"Coma?" Navalny shot back. "Why are you sitting here and telling the court you didn't know where I was? I fell into a coma, then I was in the ICU, then in rehabilitation. I contacted my lawyer to send you a notice. You had the address, my contact details. What else could I have done to inform you?" he said.

"The President of our country said live on air he let me go to get treatment in Germany and you didn't know that too?"

• Toucan
Reactions: Swenhir and lashman

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Glad to hear that, also... for your next car

Fun fact, i was already planning to do exactly this with a new motorcycle whenever i buy one

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
My upper neighbor is a retired construction site supervisor with a bad case of boredom.
Every other week I am offered the joy of drill. I hate his guts.

• Sad
Reactions: Swenhir

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019

This is absolutely wonderful. I'd never heard of him and all these melodies are filled with nostalgia and wonderful imagery :). Jerry Goldsmith was indeed something else.

• Love
Reactions: lashman

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
I see though times ahead. Money issues slowed down for a few months but it was sadly obviously only temporary.

The 377e of heat had to be broken in monthly chunks, adding to the usual bill and making it a whopping 185e or so.
The water heater revision isn't budgeted yet at 145 euros.
And on the other side our ressources lowered again because reasons. Tax reasons, I suppose.

I nearly didn't buy anything last month, entertainment wise, but it looks like I should continue for the foreseeable future. Issue is, I don't have the willpower to keep at this pace for months, and sorry to everyone of these motherfucking vampires, there are expanses that I won't be able to avoid. Like a specialized doctor for my mother and random clothing renewal for both of us.
I have no idea how we will budget this. I mean, to avoid supermarket killing our budget we are already at one main dish per diner, we can't do much more.

• Hug
Reactions: Pommes